S3Alex, how much did AMD charge if you don't mind me asking? I'm probably going to get them to remap the car so may as well let them do both.....if it's not mega money obviously.
When I was in the market for a new car the BMW 335i suffers the same issue, along with the Cooper S and I swear it was like £280 odd.

S3Alex, how much did AMD charge if you don't mind me asking? I'm probably going to get them to remap the car so may as well let them do both.....if it's not mega money obviously.
When I was in the market for a new car the BMW 335i suffers the same issue, along with the Cooper S and I swear it was like £280 odd.

It was a little while back now(over 1 year) but I seem to remember it being less than that.
The car was partly in bits anyway,and it's not the first time it had been cleaned,so it would be worth giving Ben a quick call to check the price.

It was a little while back now(over 1 year) but I seem to remember it being less than that.
The car was partly in bits anyway,and it's not the first time it had been cleaned,so it would be worth giving Ben a quick call to check the price.

Brilliant cheers. I won't bother them with questions just yet, they probably get people ringing them all the time asking for prices.

I've just curbed an alloy so that will be sorted first :(

Brilliant cheers. I won't bother them with questions just yet, they probably get people ringing them all the time asking for prices.

I've just curbed an alloy so that will be sorted first :(

I'm sure they'll do their best to give you a good price.
I 've always found them very willing to give decent quotes and a good idea of overall prices before a job is started.

Reminds me....mine needs a service soon.

Reactions: DangerS3