Audi's in the Park

Cant wait Jase my first outing lol. I get my car back Saturday after the warranty roofrails job, so a clean and polish saturday afternoon, and fit my new ASN stickers and il be ready :arco:

I see many people going to AITP - Fantastic would be nice to meet there.

I'm camping from Saturday.
But I belong to AUDI-MANIACS club I will be with them unfortunately.

booooo!

lol some of us are camping over so come say hi

But I belong to AUDI-MANIACS club I will be with them unfortunately.

I just had a ganders at that forum, what's with it? The English view sucks and has to be changed each time, and it doesn't look very big. Is it a new thing?

booooo!

lol some of us are camping over so come say hi

Will do m8.

Welly said:
I just had a ganders at that forum, what's with it? The English view sucks and has to be changed each time, and it doesn't look very big. Is it a new thing?

Yes it is a new forum - mostly only polish people visiting that site. English version is not so good yet, but hopefully that will change.

do you need a club pass or do you just tell up? I've put my name down on the list

My cars not going to be ready now ive ran out of time getting things done!,so ****** of i did love the show last year!,would have been good to see some nice 8l's as wel!

Typical i get all my wash stuff out to wash the audi and it starts raining ***

Typical i get all my wash stuff out to wash the audi and it starts raining ***

I drove 45 miles to my girlfriends last night at 50mph to keep the car clean. It was still dry this morning so I thought great, and now its just started to rain :(

Got another 45 mile between her house and Kettering to plod along doing 50mph

The last 7 hours from Plymouth to Kettering its been on and off. Wish it would make its mind up.
I get comfy in the car and it stops raining. Get comfy out side it starts to rain ahhhhhh.

I'm working tomorrow but shall pop over on my way back. Is there a car park or is it pretty much an open field and you park where you can? Will bring my camera too...S3 RVV aka Ryan_W aka Ryan ;) lol

there will be an area for you to park as i dont think youll get on the stand at that time

been looking forward this this for a while! got my ticket too, unfortunately my flywheel doesnt agree with ny new clutch...car is in the garage on the lift with no gearbox. gutted! hope everyone who goes has a good time please upload loads of pics!

been looking forward this this for a while! got my ticket too, unfortunately my flywheel doesnt agree with ny new clutch...car is in the garage on the lift with no gearbox. gutted! hope everyone who goes has a good time please upload loads of pics!

That sucks mate. Hope you get it sorted.

Look what youre missing out on.
b26aaf25-3716-3271.jpg

Sorry guys, couldn't pass up the ticket to the match. Bit gutted really. Exactly like being offered VIP camping tickets at vfest but I'm in Italy for the weekend. Why does this keep happening to me!

Got my ticket last week but the car has thrown up a couple of faults which need sorting :( thought i would save the long trip and money today for getting the parts. Plus i don't want to risk driving all that way and it gets worse. Oh well, next year it is when it's complete!

It was a good weekend, the camping was a good laugh just wish there was a few more of us. The weather held out today but I'm shattered now. Got a slight tan too.

Nice to meet those of you I did for the first time, Scott, Karl, jojo, rhubarb, damo, Sandip, reesy.

Reactions: rhubarb4
Was a great day and a good turn out. Defentially more than last year. Well done to Calvin. He's done yet another grand job of organising AITP 2011.

Yeah was good to put faces to names, it was a great day for my first Audi show good bunch of lad's that were there, even Welly turned up in the end even if it was a hello goodbye in 5 mins lol

You looked like you had your hands full mate. Every time I was going to introduce myself you seemed to have disappeared or was talking to someone else ;)
ha ha so true
There was some really nice motors on our stand...Damo's wrapped S3 was superb and the sound from the RS4 was pure sex.

Has anyone got any pics?
Would be nice to see some of the cars that were there seen as I couldn't make it.... Has Damo uploaded a pic of his S3 since being wrapped?

I made it home.
Best bit I got just under half a tank.
Empty campavant, put stuff away, show food and if Im up for it I'll sort out some images and put them in the aitp photo thread.

Nice meet all the people I met.
Camping was ace.

Nice to meet everyone i met, great friendly bunch! It was my first big meet and il definately attend more! Bring on adi! For those I didnt speak to so much i apologise, didnt mean to be rude, just a lot of people, a tiring weekend, and a hugely bored girlfriend to try and entertain( she loves audis really, hopefully shel be one of the gang one day lol)