buy this months fast car mag!

sweeet :D post up a pic? im too lazy on my day off to go to tesco ha

Got it, cant really open it till later though

ask and you shall receive

10001.jpg

20001.jpg

30001.jpg

Reactions: dancarpy and fran-s3
wow! has he got a build thread or anything? thats bar none, my favourite colour! i would honestly own a clio for this colour! stunning in person when it hits the light!

I would usually NEVER buy that magazine, redline is the top one for serious petrol heads, but, I had to for kevs car. And surprisingly it isn't tooooo cheap or chavvy. Some good articles and info.

as far as i was aware, you couldnt even buy the liquid yellow paint lol only renault could provide it for already liquid yellow cars!

unless thats changed now (obviously has) lol

cheers, shall grab a cuppa and some biscuits and take a read :)

This is a much better feature than the one I saw in Golf plus magazine of Kev's car, great car tho love the re-trim done to the interior!

Kev is an uber attention whore
Good work

Nice one Kev, keep up the good work, doing the 8L owners proud!!!

i thought u had to ask these magazines not the other way around?

Looks good in there. Looked nice at Ultimate dubs also

I would usually NEVER buy that magazine, redline is the top one for serious petrol heads, but, I had to for kevs car. And surprisingly it isn't tooooo cheap or chavvy. Some good articles and info.

Ive subcribed to Redline, good mag for people into tuning.

I got the last issue a few days ago and they done a cone filter test which is a good read. I will scan it it anyone wants to read it.

It tests which filter is the most restrictive on the different types of filters you can get.

Its based on a Feista so the filters are smaller than we would use but the same principle applys, Jetex is in there. Il scan it now.

Just scanned the pages from the mag but cannot get the pics any bigger. If anyone know how say and il edit it.

Magazine001-1.jpg

Magazine003.jpg

Magazine004.jpg

Magazine005.jpg

Magazine006.jpg

Last edited:
i thought u had to ask these magazines not the other way around?

Looks good in there. Looked nice at Ultimate dubs also

from my experience its very strange how its all done tbh..i have sent emails to lots of mags in the past but never had any replys, I met James Wallace who's a free lance photographer couple of years ago as he was interested in featuring my s3 in G+ so at the time i did'nt no him well, sent an email to the boss at G+ who replied saying he wanted it and james was ok to do it so thats the closest to having a feature from asking as it gets i think, with Fast Car james sent them emails from my G+ feature ages ago then they got back to him about featuring it in Fast Car this time around but by now the car had changed and id met with another guy Si Gray who wanted to do a feature for Fast Car before we even knew they wanted it, James then got a call from jules and it all come together with James just doing the words and Si doing the pics..
My mate has an M3 which is :wub: but no one replies to his emails no one wants to feature it so its deffinantly down to who you no as is most of the car scene tbh..but in my case i only no these people due to the car i own so its all my own doing really

from my experience its very strange how its all done tbh..i have sent emails to lots of mags in the past but never had any replys, I met James Wallace who's a free lance photographer couple of years ago as he was interested in featuring my s3 in G+ so at the time i did'nt no him well, sent an email to the boss at G+ who replied saying he wanted it and james was ok to do it so thats the closest to having a feature from asking as it gets i think, with Fast Car james sent them emails from my G+ feature ages ago then they got back to him about featuring it in Fast Car this time around but by now the car had changed and id met with another guy Si Gray who wanted to do a feature for Fast Car before we even knew they wanted it, James then got a call from jules and it all come together with James just doing the words and Si doing the pics..
My mate has an M3 which is :wub: but no one replies to his emails no one wants to feature it so its deffinantly down to who you no as is most of the car scene tbh..but in my case i only no these people due to the car i own so its all my own doing really

Ahh cool that was confusing but in short u got the hook up along with the nice car :) Jetex FTW BTW!