universal drl fitted pics?

To quote Churchill "Ohhhh no no no no no"

Everytime someone fits drls, a cute bunny dies.

52456769-14ec-c369.jpg

The Audi and Porsche factories can make a decent job of led drls but retrofits just never seem to look good and should be left out there with stick on bonnet vents and light up exhaust trims. Stick them back on the bay they came from mate.

Ewan

Lol hated by many I see!! I was gunna get them properly fitted into the lower bumper part. Like cut in. Every1 hates them lol

yeh ive seen them onesbefore theey look good.the link i posted has the night mode on them as well. if i put them in ill get them properly cut into the bottom gap in the lower part of the bumper.

they do look good actually!! first car ive seen though which shouldnt have them......and i have seen loads that look pap

Yer i think they look good, but because i know they shouldnt be on that car i kinda still think it looks funny! Pricey too, but seem to work well with the whole kit!

yeh i hate the little small 15 pound ones that are on every car liek fiestas lol

tk if u get em im gonna hunt you down at the next bucksvag meet and take em off when ur not looking!

:laugh: