What mod should i do next?

Ash B

Reaction score
Hi all,

Got a bit of spare cash so gonna get some stuff for the car, but not sure what! At the momet its either custom springs, finish custom rear bumper and get a new exhaust(new exhaust is needed to complete look). The rear bumper would be a one off and dont believe any one done it on an 8P yet. If i get this done i'll get some S3 skirts in October just to nearly finish the exterior.

Or custom springs and get some leather interior. Been offered A5 interior for £300 and seen a few 3door A3 leather and alcantara interior or full leather going quite cheap. Bare in mind i've done no interior mods i have some inlay and just little bits laying around in my bedroom. If i did the interior i'd probably get a flat bottom steering wheel in october (got to tax the car next month & been dying to get one for a while). Interior been last on my list for a while so still not sure i want to start on it as i'll want a retrim and bucket seats lol!
So the question is what do you alot reckon? Lol normally i dont have this problem and know where my money gonna :laugh:

Cheers

Ash

Last edited:
TT-RS FBMFSW; always touching it whenever you drive, feels great, looks the nuts!

TT-RS FBMFSW; always touching it whenever you drive, feels great, looks the nuts!

They do look and feel great:happy: Defo on the list:thumbsup:

I think for me personally Ash, you may as well finish your exterior then move onto your interior :wub:

Thats what i was thinking. But then im thinking do i really want to let that interior go and some one else get a good deal lol.
I've been dying to get my interior done but suppose i can wait:happy: and just get a retrim when im ready.
Hopefully i'll be able to get my rear bumper ready for ED38:wub: If my exhaust place have finished moving units and can book me in.

OOOh for that you could get yourself a nice little Corsa runaround :wub:.....................and change :)

:laugh: You do love your Corsa's. Some change would be lovely:happy: I had a Corsa's for 6months when i passed my test before getting my A3:wub:
Think of how many Corsa's and all the different colours you could own if you sold the S3 :p

:laugh: You do love your Corsa's. Some change would be lovely:happy: I had a Corsa's for 6months when i passed my test before getting my A3:wub:
Think of how many Corsa's and all the different colours you could own if you sold the S3 :p

What on Earth would i do with 3000 Corsa's ? :lmfao:

You getting one then Warren?

nah, too lazy and have a list of other stuff to sort out on the new car before I could even consider it (transfer of all S2+ stuff), then suspension / spacers / WALK.

That said, in yr 2 I could be tempted as they are so much nicer in the hand :eyebrows:

Does WALK work with quattro?

I'm sure it should help to reduce understeer, and I'm sure TTRS folk have been using them (or maybe it's just SuperPro bushes). Need to check before I go and buy them. Major criticism I have of S3 is excessive understeer, but maybe rear ARB will resolve.

Was going to buy H&R Spring Damper kit, but been really tempted by Koni FSD dampers which constantly adjust to roads / driving without user having to adjust them. Not found anyone using them on A3 yet to see if they are up to much.

Sounds good Moderator :wub:

Moderator = bloke with more buttons at his disposal to f*** more s*** up by mistake! But I'm always open to free lovin'!

Have you got an RNS in yet ash? If not thats what id blow the cash on!

Buckets would be bang tidy too

wheres the links to these interiors then Ash?

I was going to go for the half leather half alcantara ones but decided against it for full leather or full sports seats. Care to share? :)

Finish the exterior but if you've enough buy the seats now and store til you start the interior. Some bargains cant be missed!

wheres the links to these interiors then Ash?

I was going to go for the half leather half alcantara ones but decided against it for full leather or full sports seats. Care to share? :)

Audi A3 S3 Leather And Alcantara Interior | eBay

AUDI A3 LEATHER INTERIOR SEATS S-LINE 2009 *BREAKING* | eBay

Audi A5 leather seats | eBay

Finish the exterior but if you've enough buy the seats now and store til you start the interior. Some bargains cant be missed!

Agree think i'll do that Sar:happy: Hope all is well in the land of down under :thumbsup:

Last edited:
Agree think i'll do that Sar:happy: Hope all is well in the land of down under :thumbsup:[/QUOTE

Oh yeah, alls good thanks. And its warming up nicely. Just missing the shows but looked at the pics and looked good days.

my opinion finish the outside then move onto the interior bud, also if you want your interior trims custom painted like ive done to mine you know where i am bro :wub:

Last edited:
ash... i know your plans for the rear bumper... get it done! :wub:
and then the exhaust lol

Last edited:
What's the plan for the rear bumper Ash? Or is it top secret? :ninja:

Do the A5 seats fit in with ease?