Underside Parcel Shelf Cargo Net

Smoothie

Reaction score
Ok noticed from a few pictures lately that there is a cargo net fitted to the underside of some parcel shelfs?

Would really like this in my own car? if anyone has fitted it? Is it sportback only or anything? part number/cost really anything at all would be helpful

i have the hooks underneath but no net i have the little blind thing as well woouldnt mind one myself

yea it is defiantly a neater solution than the boot floor cargo net, just noticed scottie has one wonder did he retro-fit?

This any help?
Bootstorage.jpg

Feck - ETKA tells me its over £50 just for the NET :faint:

that's sweet mate cheers, it was never going to be cheap though was it? lol still wouldn't mind knowing if anyone has retro-fitted?

that's sweet mate cheers, it was never going to be cheap though was it? lol still wouldn't mind knowing if anyone has retro-fitted?

True. Just looking at the other prices for the shelf. Parcel shelf is £117 and the sun blind is £155!!

Get some picture hooks and some fishing net; should do the same job :)

True. Just looking at the other prices for the shelf. Parcel shelf is £117 and the sun blind is £155!!

Get some picture hooks and some fishing net; should do the same job :)

Good point mate should do same job, worth checking out though never know what comes up on eBay lol

guys tesco are selling a bag for your boot its really good i have - blaket,waterproofs,tyre compressor, gloves, tyre iron, 1lt oil, its grey and made of the same stuff your boot it and the best part is it dose not move its velcro its like £4 a bargin i would say get one

sorry to hijack thread...

Rhyso - would you mind ETKA'ing a part for me? Recaro seat wiring looms both sides please! would be really appreciated!!

I've wanted the under-shelf organiser for the luggage compartment, to stow jump leads/tow rope etc out of the way in. £125 even on eBay though.

It'll be spelt with a "z" I think (organizer), should pop up under the normal results on ebay.co.uk, showing what people around the world are selling. There are usually a few, around the £126 mark.

Just a thought, I had the shelf you mean in my 07 sportback, dont have it in my 08 one now but wish i did, I used to keep my tyre pump and a few cans of cleaning spray in it, as well as being able to hang my tesco carrier bags off it after shopping...Maybe a call to some scrap yards might help? Im pretty sure thats where mine may have ended up.

Just a thought, I had the shelf you mean in my 07 sportback, dont have it in my 08 one now but wish i did, I used to keep my tyre pump and a few cans of cleaning spray in it, as well as being able to hang my tesco carrier bags off it after shopping...Maybe a call to some scrap yards might help? Im pretty sure thats where mine may have ended up.

yea think most have a bag hook located there as well, not many scap yards near me! Just be giving it the e-bay hunt for now....

Smoothie - Yes, it is different to the cargo net, I wasn't suggesting it was the same thing, was just making a random comment about how I would like one. Handy looking things!

ive got the undershelf storage net i was wondering what it was for i keep my seat cover in it when its not in use and some spare bulbs

ive got the undershelf storage net i was wondering what it was for i keep my seat cover in it when its not in use and some spare bulbs

Would you put a couple of pictures up mate? Just to see how it's held etc

I aint forgot you smootie, Just been uber busy.

I will post you some pic's up tonight, and even some of the storage net on the parcel shelf :p

*Thread hijack*, Anyone got or know of for a boot liner for a sportback? I imagine its like, a trillion $ from Audi... BTW, I have that net in my current Mk5 Golf and hardly ever use it... or the luggage net for the floor...

By the looks of it, it is an easy mod. It is only held on with self tappers, so should go straight onto your parcel shelf, at a guess.

Afraid there is no p/n on there though, so wont be able to help on that one. I think they are standard on se spec, so try some breakers pal, so be easy pickings I would guess.

Photo0309.jpg

Photo0305.jpg

Photo0304.jpg

Photo0302.jpg

Photo0306.jpg

Photo0308.jpg

Photo0307.jpg

By the looks of it, it is an easy mod. It is only held on with self tappers, so should go straight onto your parcel shelf, at a guess.

Afraid there is no p/n on there though, so wont be able to help on that one. I think they are standard on se spec, so try some breakers pal, so be easy pickings I would guess.

http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b144/cuprabrown1/Photo0309.jpg[/[/QUOTE]

excellent post my friend, pictures are excellent for reference

Photo0309.jpg

Photo0305.jpg

Photo0304.jpg

Photo0302.jpg

Photo0306.jpg

Photo0308.jpg

Photo0307.jpg

where you buy your AUDI LUGGAGE net? thanks..

I have this on my car, and the one on the floor ( can also be moved to cover the back seats ). On the advert for the car it was called 'Luggage pack'

I only just realised I got the nets on the back of the seats too lol!!!

Just a quick one to say that when my parcel shelf side holder bits (the bits that hold it on to the rear shelf supports) started to come away / break off i took it to audi main dealer and they said that its quite common for these bits to break and then replaced my parcel shelf free of charge! the new one came with said net! my old one didnt have this. Chuffed.;)

oooh i have this on my parcel shelf, very useful!! not on the back of my seats though? also has anyone got the map holder mounted near the passenger footwell, im yet to see one but saw a post a while back - also stoke have priced one for someone, supposed to be rivetted to the centre console....all this moisture about nets :)

Lol mines a loose net that can go either across the seats or over the boot floor.

I also have the map one in the passenger footwell :)

71c12ebd.jpg

02cf660f.jpg

Couple of the net to go on the floor / back of the seats

b6cf71e5.jpg

825e1b99.jpg