Underside Parcel Shelf Cargo Net

your a star mate!! thanks :)

the boot net does actually look loads better than the previous 8L one, that was just a net, this seems like so much more!! :)

Fits all my bits in nice and tidy ( nappies, baby wipes and seat cover lol )

And then I put the push chair on top and the net stops it sliding around when you toe down etc

I've got the boot and shelf nets but not the footwell net, must have been a separate option. Do all 8Ps come with the little cubbywhole under the drivers seat too or is that an extra?

So has anyone fitted the parcel shelf net? Or any idea on prices etc?

hey guys, im the one who looked at retrofitting the map net, it was like £23.00 when i get it ill post up! also wanting map net for parcel shelf, cars gotta go back to audi as every time i go over a bump the rear shelf sqeeks! hope i get lucky and get one with the map net aye! lol theres an american site called BKS engineering which sell aload of different audi nets, and there OEM 2!

guys the pocket under the seats (drivers normally?) is standard i beleive, its for the Audi first aid kit

Yeah my A3 had it under the drivers seat

The S3 has it under both

Buckets dont come with any cubby holes or storage although my old v reg A3 Quattro did....handy for stashing:detective2: stuff...:sly:

my S3 doesnt under the passenger ;)

have you got the standard seats or upgraded alcantara?

Well they were on the advert as alacantra but they just look like leather to me?

What's the difference? ( although they do hug you a lot better than the leather seats in my a3 )