Audi TT Pedals......

Ask mr animal.
I think he bought some yesterday dan

Where from paul? Also paul, did i read somewhere you have a spare bam inlet manifold or was it someone else?

stoke audi mate, cost me £36 at the show..... not fitted em yet though as motivation has gone south again :)

Well just give them to me tim, ill fit them on mine for you :). Are they the same design as the ones i posted as the drivers one looks a bit different!

I do dan yes.
It was always my plan to pollish it BUT i decided it was too much trouble.

Thought you were doing something along those lines, ive gone of the polish look these days, May you be selling it then :) haha.

Bought mine from Audi for same price as Tim. Really helps the interior!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I got some for around £36 from the dealers, looks great very pleased with them! 100% recommend to improve the look of the interior

I got some from stoke Audi as well and fitted them the other day. Definately need to soak them in hot water for at least 5mins, went on a doddle after they were warm!

I fitted mine about 2 year ago.
Didnt need any hot water...
Yes they are tight but can be done easy. What i would say is they are slightly slippy if you have smooth bottomed shoes and they are wet.

Lol, I tried without but gave up after about 30minutes, having cut and bashed my fingers to pieces. When warmed took all of 5mins to do all 3 pedals without the use of any tools, so well worth bunging them in a bowl of warm water for 5mins in my opinion.

oh is that Nick, the same Nick that was supposed to be at ADI and didn't turn up....the same Nick who was the sole reason i was attending :)