1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Coming home lights, main beams?

KLBC Sep 27, 2018

1. KLBC

KLBC Member Team V8 Audi S4 Saloon S tronic

Has anyone got any experience on this?

I have the coming home lights feauture on my S4 but it turns on the fogs which I cant stand! Is there anyway to change this to my dipped beams so they come on when unlocking and turn off roughly 3-5 seconds after locking?

Is it a VCDS job or changing the wiring job? Part of me thinks itll be wiring as I cant imagine every bulb on the car linked to the coming home lights switch.. but then again I know hardly nothing when it comes to this stuff!

Any input greatly appreciated fellas!

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Advertisement

3. jay1601

jay1601 Well-Known Member

As far as aware can’t be switched, I tried wasn’t able to change only option was to adjust how long they stay on for

4. KLBC

KLBC Member Team V8 Audi S4 Saloon S tronic

Ahh okay. Im sure some tech genius will know a method but untill then the coming home lights are off!

5. Donfero

Donfero Member

There should be a way, the DTM owners dont have fog lights and im pretty sure they have CH/LH. Maybe if you program the car to DTM it might work.

6. Nollywood

Nollywood B7 420-R Avant Team Votex Team V8 Audi RS6 Audi A4 Audi Avant Owner Group quattro Manual

Some codings are country / region-specific.