Back With Another 8L :)

ah welcome back pal! any plans? seen your bora at Ultimate Dubs looked sweet!

Thanks guys, Plans are big in terms of power Jojo, Work at a Revo now ;) so I can smell a GT28 possibly GT30 in the pipeline. But for now its going to be some KW V1's, BBS RS17's/Rota Grids and a Stage2.

Thanks Hoggy, the Boras hidden away untill March now :)

Oh god not you again !

Lmao only joking Adam good to see you back in the Audi fold

Oh god not you again !

Lmao only joking Adam good to see you back in the Audi fold

Pffttt, shut it Jase! At least we can wind Jojo up about Revo again haha.

Yea, shes going to be a slow project. Will Revo first thing tomorrow tho because I can :)

I'm locked in for this one.

Haha, I wasnt in today. Ill be driving it around all day tomorrow tho :p Only joking pal.

welcome back matey.....if you need some tuning advice i suggest Custard Code ;)

welcome back matey.....if you need some tuning advice i suggest Custard Code ;)

Haha its all about the Custard Tim!

You can't :p there's no down pipe on it! lol if you would like to give it a clean though your more than welcome :)

Sounds nice at 4k with the old downpipe on :laugh:

If ive run out of work ill give it a clean bro ;)

i hear wire brushes get the flies off the front bumper very easily if your washing it ;)

Welcome back dude, enjoy it!

You'll find a FWD A3 VERY different to an S3 through the winter months. at least with a facelift you've got ESP

Thanks Prawn, Yea the A3's a differant car to drive :)
Need to start modding! But with no moneys its hard :(

Hey all,

I bought another 8L today, Only an A3 this time but its still a very nice car.

2001, Facelift, Black, 3 Door, 1.8T

A32.jpg picture by A3_U_AH - Photobucket

So you will all have to put up with me again :p

Adam.

Don't know anything bout modding these babies but just wanted to say I'v got a very similar Audi, same collie n all that but mines a 1.6 :(, quick and real head turner really to be honest I've got mine tinted out all round and a very good sound system, not
Forgetting the only mod undid myself which was to remove the square airfilter
Panel and replace with a long pipe and typhoon airfilter, although on the Internet people were saying it a NO-GO for a 1.6 it's made quite bit a difference and Im
Sure it's squeezed a few more horses outta it, iv had the car for four years now it's a w reg(2000) , my first Audi but love it , can't wait till I have nuff
Money for the turbo audis :(, sorry if my ranting was a bit boring maties lol

Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome back mate! I'll keep locked on for these mods!

Hey dude, thought you would be back. Car must feel pretty slow compared to the Stage 2 S3 you had before.

Do you know if REVO are having any offers soon on the stage 2 maps.

Nathan

Welcome back to the crazy den mate, good to see you have joined us again :)

Thanks Nilz, I miss my Audis :)

Nath: Yea shes not as quick as the S3 but it will all change :) You just missed a stage 2 deal, was at Edition 38....£100 off and a free SPS Switch!

wont take much to bring it upto s3 standard sadly.

hows the srad going?

Alright dude!

Will go for a Stage 2 Revo/Exhaust/Filter etc, untill I get some moneys for a Big Turbo if I decide to go down that route.

Was going to PM you....I got knocked off her a couple of weeks ago doing about 60MPH :( Just got her gleaming/Mint and some awesome mods, took her out for what was suppose to be her last run for a couple of months :( Soo angry!

What she looked Prior to the crash:
Micron System, Power Commander, ITG Filters....Took the bike apart to nut and bolt and cleaned before reassembling with stainless bolts.

GSXR3.jpg

GSXR2.jpg

GSXR4.jpg

GSXR5.jpg

Then add one woman driver that cant use her mirrors...

IMG_0957.jpg

;(

Last edited:
Wow that looks remarkably good for a 60mph collision, hope you were ok mate....

The bike slid accross the road and into a field so it doesnt look so bad.

Thanks, Thing is....My bike cost money to fix and I am free to fix. :(

ah man that sucks. Especially because you did such a nice job fixing it up, althought it was in quite good condition.

Not claiming on her insurance?