Audi's in the Park

Great day had by me and reesy snr, and nice to meet the few that I did (karl,scott, westy, damo, fran, darren + tam) Definitely be doing ADI where I can hopefully meet a few more from here,

Audi driver international

October 8th at castle combe mate

Apart from Westy, who won the spoons?

I had a great time too, camping was a great laugh! Great to meet more people

S3's looked great guys, i was with the tt guys but kept wandering back over, i need an S3 for tracking 1 thinks.

Again guys best area (apart from the tt's)LOL

S3's looked great guys, i was with the tt guys but kept wandering back over, i need an S3 for tracking 1 thinks.

Again guys best area (apart from the tt's)LOL

Buy his one Jonty...(above)

Last edited:
October 8th at castle combe mate

Apart from Westy, who won the spoons?

Sweet. Back in my mother land. I'll be there. :)

Erm....I think S3baby, Damo (sorry mate I could not find you to explain it but I think you get the idea) and westy.
I forget names, I can draw them though.............Is that wrong?

I was tempted to walk up and down the cars and do a proper judging but I did not want to hand a wooden spoon over to someone and them get the wrong idea. So I stuck with people who I meet before and knew about the spoons.

Thanks mate.

Sweet. Back in my mother land. I'll be there. :)

Erm....I think S3baby, Damo (sorry mate I could not find you to explain it but I think you get the idea) and westy.
I forget names, I can draw them though.............Is that wrong?

I was tempted to walk up and down the cars and do a proper judging but I did not want to hand a wooden spoon over to someone and them get the wrong idea. So I stuck with people who I meet before and knew about the spoons.

Thanks mate.

To be fair nobody's front bumper was as bad as mine, was it?!

Nice to meet you too Reesy, especially as you decided to give me all your money for my old FMIC ;)
thanks a lot for that mate, I though I had seperated that from the rest, but obviously counted wrong. I'm thinking of treating myself to an s3 for my 20th after walking around with them all day.

thanks a lot for that mate, I though I had seperated that from the rest, but obviously counted wrong. I'm thinking of treating myself to an s3 for my 20th after walking around with them all day.

I'm thinking of treating myself to an RS4 one day. Probably my 60th birthday haha

Yeah get one mate and then you can vacate the TQS thread :whistle2:

Can't believe I missed this.. Was at ford fair with the hubby :( can anybody tell me the next show, and how we can get stand passes! Thanks

That's the one. I love the colour because its different and stands out nicely against all the dark and silver S3s we seemed to be collecting over that side of the field ;)

Standing around all the s3's all day and the time spent camping has probably decided what I'm going to do with my s3 :eyebrows:

I feel really sorry for Welly and his good lady who turned up after most of you guys left and it starting peeing it down. Hope you found some where good to eat mate

I feel really sorry for Welly and his good lady who turned up after most of you guys left and it starting peeing it down. Hope you found some where good to eat mate

Thanks dude.

Not really, we went to mcdonalds, and I had some trouble with tthe ar on the way home, naturally.

Was a long day for not a lot... But there we go.

I have to apologise everyone on the camp and in AITP that I never come around to say hello. But those people who were camping next to us seen that I was very busy with vodka and not only.

I've seen yours motors the day after and have to say Fantastic motors you have.

Once again I apologise all of you.

I have to apologise everyone on the camp and in AITP that I never come around to say hello. But those people who were camping next to us seen that I was very busy with vodka and not only.

No worrie pal. You Polish lot know how to party, we were in our tents long before you lot :)

Your car looked nice, saw you getting photos done by the big tree.

Was you with the polish (Sorry if its wrong) camp of people?
Yeah, I noticed the vodka bottles coming out. I think I lost count after 3 lol

No worries dude sounds like you were having a good time! your mate in the convertible a4 like his engine noise doesn't he ;)

ha ha so true
There was some really nice motors on our stand...Damo's wrapped S3 was superb and the sound from the RS4 was pure sex.

Thanks dude, Sorry didn't get chance to speak will catch up with more peeps next time hopefully.

Some really nice looking stuff over our way. Anyone see the yellow tt with the addiction to stickers.... Lol

I took some pics Emma but only on a ****ty camera I'll try get some up later

Iv added an AITP post with photo's Em

P1010824.jpg
Good job kev had his doors shut or he'd of been cleaning off a stain on them seats.

Thanks guys.
In fact we've finished with 6 bottles.

Yes Dane A4 convertible man likes his engine noise but he trying to use it in wrong style think.