Some more new owner questions

maxp

Reaction score
None of these are too important, but crossed my mind (i drive a 1.8t)

Why does the engine cover say '5v turbo'?

Where does the car wallet go? It looks too small to fit in the space under the steering wheel

Has anyone got any pictures of the original floormats it would've come with?

Cheers,

Because the engine has 5 valves per cylinder - as opposed to the general 4 or 2. This is why it's called a 20 valve turbo.

Car wallet goes in a drawer in your house.

Wallet should fit, although its tight and wont fit with all the audi handbooks in it.

I like this comment ( Car wallet goes in a drawer in your house ) LOL

Why would you keep documents in your car that’s just asking to be robbed!

Keepng the owners manual in the car for quick reference is ok. I'm sure the OP isn't silly enough to leave all his documents with it!

I always found it just takes up space I can fill with tools for when the damn thing breaks down on the side of the road! LOL :thumbsup:

isnt that pocket perfect for a stash of cigs?

the S4 had a perfect lighter holder right next to the handbrake too. never lost a lighter in that car

Mine lives in the centre console, under the ashtray - but flies out when I give the car some handlebar, and then hides under the passenger seat.

What a pain in the ****.

Yeah I dont keep my owners book in the car but I understand that some people like to keep it there.

I do like the tool idea, though not sure you'd be able to fit much in there! Maybe a few alan keys!

if youre gangsta enough to haev an S4, really you should be rolling with an Uzi 9mm tbh

paperwork lives indoors though

Yeah I dont keep my owners book in the car but I understand that some people like to keep it there.

I do like the tool idea, though not sure you'd be able to fit much in there! Maybe a few alan keys!

I must admit, the lower cubby in my glove box has various tools, a ratchet, a socket rail, 1 metre of 4mm silicone hose, a T piece, all sorts!

if youre gangsta enough to haev an S4, really you should be rolling with an Uzi 9mm tbh

drive-by-education.jpg

Yes blud.

paperwork lives indoors though

gangster enought to own a family car?

maxp you seem to be asking some great questions, do you like being cyber bullied?

gangster enought to own a family car?

maxp you seem to be asking some great questions, do you like being cyber bullied?
gangsta enough to need a family car, when youre having to dispose of whole dead families at one time

Where does the car wallet go? It looks too small to fit in the space under the steering wheel

Keep mine on top of the sub in the boot, perfect fit :thumbsup:

Lol, just skim read this thread and hadn't quite managed to see Westly and Welly - thought Welly was just posting to himself again!

Lol, just skim read this thread and hadn't quite managed to see Westly and Welly - thought Welly was just posting to himself again!

In all fairness, thats something I would do, as I am a bit mental....

dont you keep your boxs of cigs under the sleave of your t shirt like snake from the simpsons?

ive thought about that before. james dean used to do cool things like that too

i dont think im quite that super fandango tho

ive thought about that before. james dean used to do cool things like that too

i dont think im quite that super fandango tho

LOL, has anyone helped anyone else on this forum today?

I don't think I've actually helped anyone, all I have done is banter.

It's been good.....

Or American solider in Vietnam style, in the rubber straps in your kevlar helmet....

Now that's a good look.....

Now what worrys me is we think a like as I was going to put that in my post aswell

Handbook in door pocket/flap.
Cigs on shelf under ashtray.
Wallet in cubby under light switch.
Sunnies next to handbrake
RAC card in glovebox cardholder, next to my genuine audi ballpoint pen :D