Forge pipe help.

zeeeebo

Lifes one big laugh
Reaction score
just looking at the forge website and trying to find a turbo in pipe that will fit on a scielenced K03s and i cant find one anywhere! any idea where abouts on the website one is?

anyone? i been offered a good deal from forge just need to find the right one

cheers welly, yer forge basically said as they mucked my last order up they would give me one product at trade price! wil that one fit on my scilenced k03s as its a smaller in pipe?

the ebay advert staes that it will fit a ko3 & ko3s

what is trade price for a tip, be interesting to see how much of a mark up they put on it!!

so do you wrekon the forge one will also be k03s too? ill let you know the trade price, i dont think its much though, poss 20 quid difference

wouldnt like to say for sure mate, give em a quick ring or email

again not 100% but i think that the inlet for the ko3, ko3s & ko4 is a standard size

Forge one WILL fit the K03S.

I'm a bit concerned by this
k03s as its a smaller in pipe

The K03S' inlet pipe is actually a little larger than the K03's. The only bit which is smaller is the exit from the turbo to the charge pipe. This is, due to the silencer, slightly smaller that the K03's. I've attached an image to this post just to make sure you know which way air flows around the turbo.

The TIP joins to the hole in the picture through which you can see the turbine blades. Goes from Air Flow Meter to the turbo.

k03s.jpg

The normal pipe from K03 to charge pipe will fit this, just make sure you clamp it down well (mine is fine), or bulk it out a little with a cut up bit of another hose to fill up the gap.

ok forge is 20% off so still works cheaper to get ebay one so have ordered that=)

If the search function wasnt ranted I'd post a link to the thread I wrote with a guide on how to fit the TIP, sadly until the forums mended I cant get it for you!.

T

yer i tried using the search but found out it wasnt working too! but thanks anyway! oh and thanks for the diagram welly i understand a bit better now i thought it was the other pipe