2003 b6 cab

dg3967

Gold Supporter
Reaction score
hi all just bought new b6 cab.looking for leather seats and maybe some tips for interior [looking slightly weary] cheers for now DG:idea:

there are always leather interiors on ebay for cabs. u shudnt have much rouble finding them, sometimes u can pick them up very cheap! so worth a look in ebay... got any pics of it?

Hello and welcome :hi:

I agree that ebay is the place to look, I wish there were as many Avant parts on there as there are Cab parts!

thanks for that m8.just trying to figure out gettin photos on site

Yeah its true, you'll be able to do a full S4 conversion with the amount of Cabs breaking these days.

James - the Ebay Rep will dig something out of Fleebay for you ;)

Hi and welcome to the site!

I have also recently bought a 2003 cab! Having browsed ebay I can only confirm what others have said, there are always cab interiors on there! The last one I saw was a black leather/alcantara that was £200 and it didn't sell so keep em peeled!!

Heres a link to a thread showing my mew wheels and exhaust :)

http://audi-sport.net/vb/showthread.php?t=71427

I've been wondering about this. I've got cream alacantra, which suits the Caribbean blue exterior, but it gets dirty quick and I've always had a thing for black leather. To to a full conversion, what are the less than obvious things that I would need to get, I mean apart from:

• Dash
  • Door cards
  • Seats
It's actually pretty rare to find anything in the cream leather, I'm on the lookout for a MFSW, let me know if you see one!

There are some RS4 seats from a cab on there at the moment, they are serious money but I think they look class.