B6 cab to b7 cab

vr6gordy

Reaction score
What would it cost using second hand part .???? Looking round 600 to paint once parts are fitted so how much for headlights ... Grill ... Bumper ... All so are the wings bolt on or they like the salon where you have cut and weld the headlight part of the wing in

If your prepared to wait I should think you could get all the parts for around £300, I've seem b7 headlights go for £20 before. Bumpers go for £50 with all grills. Wings go for £40 a side, then your need the front panel which are hard to find. Wings are bolt on on the cab but you have to get cab wings, you can't use saloon wings

I know you can't use salon wings I was referring to how you do the conversion .. So b7 cabs wings are the same body shape as b6 cab??????

B7 cab wings will bolts directly onto a b6 cab, only reason the saloons and avants are different and need cutting is due to the b7 having a swage line running down the entire car and the b6 doesn't have this but the b7 cabriolet doesn't have the swage line going along it so there is no need to cut the wings. The b7 cabriolet is exactly the same body as the b6 cabriolet minus the bumper, headlights, bonnet, wings front panel and rear lights. B7 saloon every panel is different to the b6 hence it being harder to match the front wings to a b6.

what he said

i realy wanna do this soon so im gonna start getting parts saved up i think..... links for cheap parts to help me out guys ?????

ha ha ha i was meaning if anyone had parts maybe