Facelift What I will miss about my Golf R...

Lol its a hardship for ye...That's me up for work burdz are tweeting the dawn chorus

lol tough old week mate, shift number 11 with this being night shift number 9, 9 days off now though - off to Disneyland for a couple of days Sunday though with a day/night in Paris as well, the boy will be well happy when he finds out later on!

Reactions: Jassyo06 and voorhees
lol tough old week mate, shift number 11 with this being night shift number 9, 9 days off now though - off to Disneyland for a couple of days Sunday though with a day/night in Paris as well, the boy will be well happy when he finds out later on!
Frickin awesome mate Xmas cone early for em lol

Reactions: Tom.H
Frickin awesome mate Xmas cone early for em lol

Kind of an extended Birthday trip for him, and me and the Mrs lol ant wait to see his face later though!

Anyway, better get this back on topic :grimacing:

Reactions: Jassyo06
Kind of an extended Birthday trip for him, and me and the Mrs lol ant wait to see his face later though!

Anyway, better get this back on topic :grimacing:
On topic CARS.... *** ****** bore the bullocks off ye at times, it's always nice to hear about other things in life

Yep, press and hold the unlock button. Just had a look actually and you activate it on the MMI.

Menu> Car> Press the button left of the big wheel or move the wheel to the left> Vehicle Settings> Central Locking

You then have the choice of whether to single press to unlock all doors or just the drivers door, long press to open windows, lock when driving and fold mirrors on lock.

I didn't even know my car had this until I came out one morning and all the windows and roof were half open:wtf:.

Luckily I live in a culdypoke so the number of passing scroates is relatively low and even more unusually it hadn't been raining.

After a lot of head scratching and googling, almost resorted to reading the manual, I managed to figure it out and can only assume I must have sat on the fob or something.

That function is now switched off.

Reactions: Bristle Hound and Tom.H
I turned it on - Thanks for pointing me to that setting.

Last edited: