I miss my A3...

OhDear

Reaction score
I had a 1.4 A3 Sport up until March when I fancied a change and traded it in for a BMW 116d M Sport...

I'm now beginning to wish I didn't change but instead waited for the face lift A3.

Been eyeing up a used Sportback S Line but im really on the fence as to whether its a good idea or not!... :frown:

I feel your pain!

I had a TTS for 3 years and traded it in a couple of months ago and got myself a BMW 420D M Sport - kept that for 5 WEEKS!!!! didn't get on with it so I sold that 2 weeks ago and got myself a 2013 S3!! oh yes! I am all happy again.

I missed the free revving petrol engine and the power.

The BMW was a very nice car but it was never "fun" or "wanting" to drive - it was just - "ok here I drive from A to B". The S3 (and TTS) was always FUN!!!

:)

Reactions: Usman786
Did you get GAP and a box of matches with the BMW??? :p See where I'm going? ;)

Reactions: pburv, OhDear and Jassyo06
Oh dear lol you either have to just grin and beemer it,or take or get rid of it..

Reactions: pburv
OP - why don't you like the BMW? I am pondering a 2 series next.

It just feels like its missing something, I cant quite put my finger on what that is though!

It also doesnt seem as high quality as my Audi was, some of the materials feel a little cheap which im not keen on.

Reactions: pburv
It just feels like its missing something, I cant quite put my finger on what that is though!

It also doesnt seem as high quality as my Audi was, some of the materials feel a little cheap which im not keen on.
I felt the same when I had a Mercedes rental whilst on holiday..The interior did feel cheap compared to Audi..:yes: