Facelift MY18

Only thing I specc'd out of those was the rear parking sensors, CC was standard on the S3 and the dimming mirror was part of the Matrix LED pack.

Reactions: Djs3saloon and Tomo01
I emailed my dealer contact this afternoon to see if Audi had issued the final details of the MY 18 models. He has sent me the full Audi document. As soon as I have worked through it in relation to the A3 I will post the details.
Any chance you could say what it says about the A4? Thanks

There is about 2.5 sides of A4 regarding the A4 - nothing in particular?
Hi mate..m can you possibly post a screenshot of the a3 section of the document?

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Like Jassy said, its annoying for someone like me who is looking to order a new one. First the price went up because of the Road Tax rise and now its gone up again.

Has the price really gone up? Both options should be standard and were the first items I added at a cost of £550. These items are now standard and the price has increased by £400 so a reduction of £150. I know this doesn't help if you don't want these options but for me rear parking sensors on a saloon are a must.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: Djs3saloon
Can they really change my order when I ordered a 1.4 tfsi specifically? The emissions are much higher on the new 1.5 tfsi. I'm build week 27 atm. Where do I stand?

Has the price really gone up? Both options should be standard and were the first items I added at a cost of £550. These items are now standard and the price has increased by £400 so a reduction of £150. I know this doesn't help if you don't want these options but for me rear parking sensors on a saloon are a must.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'd be getting the sportback and already have an 8P sportback with no parking sensors, so I wouldn't be speccing it.

Reactions: Ad72
Can they really change my order when I ordered a 1.4 tfsi specifically? The emissions are much higher on the new 1.5 tfsi. I'm build week 27 atm. Where do I stand?

Sorry do you have the 3 door figure?

I would assume you will have no option but to accept the 1.5 TFSI as they will stop building the the 1.4 TFSI.

I would assume you will have no option but to accept the 1.5 TFSI as they will stop building the the 1.4 TFSI.
Sucks doesn't it. I'll go down there today to trash something out. I doubt they can get in before week 22 now.