MY18 Spec & price changes for all models here...

S32B

Reaction score
Courtesy of @Soot1e on the A4 forums:

Reactions: Bristle Hound, Audi Bairn, BarryG79 and 4 others
Well the Q5 is off my list to replace the S3. Up £795 with no additions Looking more and more like it is back to the TT or elsewhere

Rear parking sensors dimming rear-view mirror.=£650 is standard now

Reactions: AudiNutta and Rob2k68
Just noted on Tracker that my A3 S Line Sportback DSG specification has changed from the 1.4 to the 1.5 engine. Also slipped by 4 weeks to 26 June.

Reactions: Audi Bairn, AudiNutta, Rob2k68 and 1 other person
Small tweaks on the menu for the next couple of years before we get the all new A3.

Reactions: Jassyo06
l will be joining the MY18 Club, if Audi can get me the colour l want and of course a reasonable deal/discount,in conversations with 2 dealers from Carwow...they are getting back to me on Tuesday after they have spoken to Audi exclusive....never knew they had such a department???, anyhow they hinted to me to take Ara Blue,but l said no...lol as they said Audi are'nt doing exclusive paints on S models,l replied with saying they do and showed them some photos of the Riviera facelift on the post photos of your facelift... thread....so hopefully waiting
My spec is pretty reasonable

Exclusive Paint Colour.
Black Edition... S-tronic
Pano-Roof.
Folding Wing mirrors.
Privacy Glass.
Bang & Olufsen.
Audi Design Package....with SS seats.
Front & rear parking Sensors

Thats it, no Tech pack advance or Matrix candles

Reactions: MattSedg, Audi Bairn, Rob2k68 and 2 others
l will be joining the MY18 Club, if Audi can get me the colour l want and of course a reasonable deal/discount,in conversations with 2 dealers from Carwow...they are getting back to me on Tuesday after they have spoken to Audi exclusive....never knew they had such a department???, anyhow they hinted to me to take Ara Blue,but l said no...lol as they said Audi are'nt doing exclusive paints on S models,l replied with saying they do and showed them some photos of the Riviera facelift on the post photos of your facelift... thread....so hopefully waiting

Exclusive Paint Colour.
Pano-Roof.
Folding Wing mirrors.
Privacy Glass.
Bang & Olufsen.

Saloon,sportback or hatchback

Reactions: Rob2k68

Exclusive Paint Colour.
Pano-Roof.
Folding Wing mirrors.
Privacy Glass.
Bang & Olufsen.

I hope you are hinting at Racing Blue Mica ;)

Reactions: TDI-line, Rob2k68 and Jassyo06
Well the Q5 is off my list to replace the S3. Up £795 with no additions Looking more and more like it is back to the TT or elsewhere
Yep A5 coupe off for me, £674 up on price but no extras! It put the monthly up by almost £30 as the GFV also dropped, 7 days too late :( I was in the dealership about to order when I found out :blownose:

So now looking at the S3 black edition, I can take the £40o increase on the S3 as I would have paid £700 for park system plus, now with the rears being standard the fronts cost £300, so that £300 plus the £400 increase = £700 :) So I'm getting the dimming rear-view mirror free :D

The only other option I'd put on the S3 is folding mirrors.

Just going to wait and see what the A4 black edition works out at and looks like.

Exclusive Paint Colour.
Pano-Roof.
Folding Wing mirrors.
Privacy Glass.
Bang & Olufsen.

Matrix LED's are awesome though Jassy

Reactions: MattSedg and Jassyo06
Mica Blue?

Nope....lol

A more Jaw dropping colour than that but its still blue,this colour was only added to Audi's last year,l will as to speak spill the beans when l know it can be ordered and is ordered but its a Porsche colour

Reactions: MattSedg and Rob2k68

Exclusive Paint Colour.
Pano-Roof.
Folding Wing mirrors.
Privacy Glass.
Bang & Olufsen.

Special departments for special people eh!

Seen an Ara blue S3 saloon BE with pano roof today in Motherwell. Looked the business and was being admired by the BMW guys I was with especially the colour.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Matrix LED's are awesome though Jassy

I know mate and well worth the dosh,but going for another S3 its got to be a bit special/different/unique for me to get another,so l would rather fire my money into a paint colour rather than gadgets,paid £1800 for that tech pack with connect on my and l very rarely use it

Reactions: MattSedg, Tom.H and Rob2k68
Aah so your going with voodoo blue then

Reactions: BarryG79 and Jassyo06
Special departments for special people eh!

Seen an Ara blue S3 saloon BE with pano roof today in Motherwell. Looked the business and was being admired by the BMW guys I was with especially the colour.

Special departments for Paint colour Anoraks ye mean...lol in Motherwell where ye.........not far from me Barry, l am a Hamiltonian

and this is my whole point, l dont want anybody else seeing my paint colour on another S3

Reactions: BarryG79 and Rob2k68
Nope....lol

A more Jaw dropping colour than that but its still blue,this colour was only added to Audi's last year,l will as to speak spill the beans when l know it can be ordered and is ordered but its a Porsche colour

I know the colour, bit like Riviera but metallic ? - very smart indeed !

Reactions: Audi Bairn and Jassyo06
Special departments for Paint colour Anoraks ye mean...lol in Motherwell where ye.........not far from me Barry, l am a Hamiltonian

and this is my whole point, l dont want anybody else seeing my paint colour on another S3

Tartan Tarmac breakfast meet at the college, plenty nice motors there.

Was just going to say Voodoo blue, there may actually have been an RS3 that colour there too!

Tartan Tarmac breakfast meet at the college, plenty nice motors there.

Was just going to say Voodoo blue, there may actually have been an RS3 that colour there too!

Yip l have seen a RS3 in Voodoo Blue its a pearlescent light blue colour....cough cough...but as far as l am aware its the only one in the UK
Here is Porsche Voodoo blue in a RS3/RS6
HighResImage 14vvvoodoo

Co8XyOIWgAQhnJt

Reactions: Snake Pliskin, James Travis, Milnesafc and 5 others
Nope....lol

Oh that's a bold move ;) Isn't that Voodoo Blue or something along those lines?

Great colour like Riviera, but it's too bold for me... I'd be afraid that I'd be fed up of it after a few months personally.

Racing Blue!!! ;)

Reactions: Djs3saloon, Rob2k68 and Jassyo06
Oh that's a bold move ;) Isn't that Voodoo Blue or something along those lines?

Great colour like Riviera, but it's too bold for me... I'd be afraid that I'd be fed up of it after a few months personally.

Racing Blue!!! ;)

Mica Blue..........is Classy but not Tacky enough...if yer paying over the odds for a exclusive paint colour........Dont be Subtle mate....make it count lol

Reactions: TDI-line, Audi Bairn, Djs3saloon and 3 others
Mica Blue..........is Classy but not Tacky enough...if yer paying over the odds for a exclusive paint colour........Dont be Subtle mate....make it count lol

Lmao, that's fair enough :yahoo:

So an exclusive colour has to be tacky and bold to make the cut for Jassy ;) :yum:

Reactions: Djs3saloon, Rob2k68 and BarryG79
Lmao, that's fair enough :yahoo:

So an exclusive colour has to be tacky and bold to make the cut for Jassy ;) :yum:

Yip was going for solar orange but my Mrs ain't liking that at all.....and said voodoo was tacky..... That done it for me as she has no taste whatsoever lol

Reactions: PanamaS3, Rob2k68 and TDI-line
Yip was going for solar orange but my Mrs ain't liking that at all.....and said voodoo was tacky..... That done it for me as she has no taste whatsoever lol

Orange is nice too though.

Need to rename this thread "Jassys new motor" haha

Reactions: Jassyo06, Rob2k68, AudiNutta and 1 other person
Something like this @jassyo06 may as well go all out :tearsofjoy:

66BE1DDD-8703-4CF1-96D3-F35887870187.jpg

32B01F60-ED53-4C1C-8EDF-3D68F368AFD1.jpg

Reactions: Rob2k68, Jassyo06, AudiNutta and 1 other person

Lmao, that's great :tearsofjoy: Does she know about your theory on what she doesn't like must be cool? :tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:

Reactions: Jassyo06 and Rob2k68

Yep, this would be my thinking also Jassy, exclusive for me only.

Well until it is copied by posting pics on here....

Reactions: Jassyo06, Rob2k68 and Tom.H
want a decent and exclusive colour? Look no further than British motoring history, which contains a rich palette of suitable hues.

British racing green for instance, obvious choice, but there's no denying it looks good applied to German metal.
IMG 1450

Or old English white;
IMG 1451

Ford did a magnificent lime green;
IMG 1453

And with Lotus Ford did Ermine white (sherwood green flash optional)
IMG 1448

1920's Jaguar SS in a magnificent blue;
IMG 1454

The 1990's brought us Rover "Tomcat" blue, and the Lotus Carlton's Imperial Green;
IMG 1455

IMG 1456

Or if you really fancy blowing Audi's chance of selling it afterwards, try something from BL's list of "colours that look like things you might scrape of your shoe"
IMG 1446

IMG 1458

Reactions: PanamaS3, AudiNutta, Baldyone and 7 others
Here you go @jassyo06 ...Saphire Blue.....A killer hue of blue

000cc0dba4e1d37a7a83e03e637033a6.jpg

In the light of day its very similar to sepang blue mate as is Ara blue, that's why I want something totally different with head turning power l don't want subtlety lol

Reactions: AudiNutta, Rob2k68, MattSedg and 1 other person