my engine management light is on and f8 fuse blown also econ light wont go off

khanvict86

Reaction score
Hi People New to this forum just wondering if anyone could help me after reading other threads on this forum iv'e broken down the issue to maybe one of two thing's just a bit brain dead as to which part i currently need to get to erradicate the problem. My F8 is fused and i cant remember the fault codes my local mechanic gave me but it was something to do with a flap being stuck open my car shudders when i switch it off and my econ light stay's on when i turn my interior fans on. could someone tell me what part it is i need to get my eml light on dash to switch off obviously im presuming it will need to be cleared of codes but what part do i need could some one send me the link because if im right there is two parts to the part i need only one of them just dont know which one many thanks. Screenshot 2015 05 13 11 25 38imf inlet manifold flap????

Attachments

• Screenshot_2015-05-13-11-24-14.png
    Screenshot_2015-05-13-11-24-14.png
    315.7 KB · Views: 163
inlet manifold flap is the part you need not the egr valve.

when you replace it clean out the egr as well

Reactions: khanvict86
inlet manifold flap is the part you need not the egr valve.

when you replace it clean out the egr as well

Thankyou pal Much appreciated sorry to sound a pain but who can i source this of for the cheapest price? a link would help.
Thanks again

Econ light stick on means fault with the air con so it switches off the compressor

Econ light stick on means fault with the air con so it switches off the compressor

so is it worth getting gas refilled or could it be due to one of the pipes having a leak of some sort?

Well it's best to get it checked out see if a fault code comes up ,when mine went it was a pressure switch

my car making a metallic pinging noise i thought id ask you as your last input solved my issues anyone else im open for suggestions you will notice a pinging noise at 19 seconds and 28 seconds of the video