Exhaust decisions

skiptowncat

Reaction score
looking at getting an exhaust for the S4, can't decide between resonated miltek, scorpion or go custom from exhausts uk.

I have s-tronic so I don't want any drone at low revs, does anyone have any experience with these on this platform?

Yes its on the kids B6 S4 and very happy with it.Give them a ring .

How about this one ;)

:D:D:D

Reactions: evans1089 and skiptowncat
full custom ?

E uk yeah Iv known the family when they were Ascar.

But hawleys at crystal peaks are just that touch better
Also good mates of mine

Pm me I'll send you names an numbers use my name at either an you'll get a good discount as well

Just had mine done at Exhausts UK or as their sports division is called Cobra Sports Exhausts.
And before you say, yes I know the trim is missing from the diffuser, it's in order from Audi Sheffield.
Mine is a 3.0TDI V6 so I had to change the diffuser to the S4 one.
Anyway Exhaust UK were great and the results are good too.
b7856b3b2a607516e8d710de7ee2229c.jpg
92705e58fb1ac102ff0b24655e48e391.jpg

Just had mine done at Exhausts UK or as their sports division is called Cobra Sports Exhausts.
And before you say, yes I know the trim is missing from the diffuser, it's in order from Audi Sheffield.
Mine is a 3.0TDI V6 so I had to change the diffuser to the S4 one.
Anyway Exhaust UK were great and the results are good too.
b7856b3b2a607516e8d710de7ee2229c.jpg
92705e58fb1ac102ff0b24655e48e391.jpg
How much was it?

Give them a call or email, specify your car, engine and how much of the exhaust you want and they will quote you. Mine was around the £500 mark.

There like that ask for Matt to quote tell him I sent you down and you should get a bit of a discount

I only had the centre to back box not the front pipe from the cat.

Reactions: razza1
Miltek are over priced for what they are you are paying for the name with them I'd go custom everytime, here's a pic from one of the best custom exhaust guys in the business showing the miltek quality :( go follow him on Instagram and check out his work it's brilliant

Reactions: THQuattro