Exhaust delema

AU11 ALS

Reaction score
Met with the guy who is doing our custom exhaust today and really confident he's going to do a great job, probably going to just remove the rear baffles on each side and add some custom tips

I'm in two minds as what to go for with the tips.. At the moment we have the OEM dual exit slashed tips that are about 93mm, I reckon this could be pushed to around 115mm max with existing valance....

Or do we go quad exhaust and change the valance to an s4 one. Anyone know how much these are?

Want the car to still look OEM as much as possible...

Views/opinions much appreciated

I have an S4, so already have the quad exhaust. They were little ovals with rolled tips. I went for slash cut 2.5" (I think) to make them look a bit more aggressive, poking out the back a bit more, but still close to OEM - here's a pic for reference. Excuse the dirty car, it's usually clean (I'm lying!):

Reactions: AU11 ALS
Mine are 87mm miltek style and love the way they look ;) exhaust and diffuser for sale too ;)

Reactions: AU11 ALS and THQuattro
A couple of my old A4, tried to keep OEM look with 75mm slashed tails.

JG

Reactions: AU11 ALS and ruairi83
Bought a supercharged Range Rover today lol so it's Deffo going :( will miss it but the sound of the new motor is crazy, don't pick it up until next week so the sooner I get mine sold and the bits the better ;)

Reactions: AU11 ALS and RS5 JON
I'm very interested in both the balance and exhaust... Where are you based? I'm in the midlands

I'm in Huddersfield mate inbetween Leeds and Manchester, the car is going in to the garage on Wednesday to have everything else taken off it except the diffuser so as soon as I can get hold of one they will be off and available, I would like to sell the exhaust and diffuser together but I think I may end up just saying first come or first to send money for the bits as I have got a lot of people messaging me about various bits it's hard to keep track of who wants what lol

I'm in Huddersfield mate inbetween Leeds and Manchester, the car is going in to the garage on Wednesday to have everything else taken off it except the diffuser so as soon as I can get hold of one they will be off and available, I would like to sell the exhaust and diffuser together but I think I may end up just saying first come or first to send money for the bits as I have got a lot of people messaging me about various bits it's hard to keep track of who wants what lol

Have dropped you a PM

Cheers

Reactions: SI-W85
Am extremely excited lol! Picked up rear diffuser from Si-w85 (Thanks mate!), been to my local bender and agreed in exact spec I want and then dropped diffuser and some other bits off to be painted gloss black. The chrome strip on the diffuser is going to be carbon fibre dipped

Should have all done by close of play Tuesday!

Reactions: Point_Audi and SI-W85
Sounds great, cant wait to see the results! :)

Am extremely excited lol! Picked up rear diffuser from Si-w85 (Thanks mate!), been to my local bender and agreed in exact spec I want and then dropped diffuser and some other bits off to be painted gloss black. The chrome strip on the diffuser is going to be carbon fibre dipped

Should have all done by close of play Tuesday!

No problem at all look forward to seeing the finished result and glad it has gone to a good home ;) hope the drive back wasn't as busy as the way up, nice meeting you if only for 5 mins :)

No problem at all look forward to seeing the finished result and glad it has gone to a good home ;) hope the drive back wasn't as busy as the way up, nice meeting you if only for 5 mins :)

Nice meeting you too! After seeing the ice crisp white LED lighting in your car last night I've had to order some from Trups for my A5! Finished installing the ones I bought for the A4 this morning

Exhaust is totally custom, not seen one like it yet!

Reactions: SI-W85
Nice meeting you too! After seeing the ice crisp white LED lighting in your car last night I've had to order some from Trups for my A5! Finished installing the ones I bought for the A4 this morning

Exhaust is totally custom, not seen one like it yet!

I love internal LEd lighting, done my B6 S4 and it looked so fresh need to do the RS now, also, if you forget and leave your interior light on overnight which I have done several times it doesn't run you battery flat.