Music in the new A3

MarkyH

Marky
Reaction score
Just ordered a new A3Sportback S Line and was wondering how easy it is to play music. In my current A3 I have the iPod connection so can play playlists directly from this. Is it easy to play music Bluetooth from iPhone or is it better to use Aux cable straight from iPhone? Just wondering if I have missed an option?

Easiest way is to load it onto an SD card and access from there. Bluetooth or cable connection also works. You have many options so all good. Good luck with the new car.

Do a quick search on here for MMI cables. You should be able to get one for free when you collect your new car. Obviously only if you ask for it. .

You shouldn't have to ask for it.. when I placed my order it was automatically added to the order screen, I saw it happen as I was sat with the salesman when he was raising my order. So the salesman dealing with your order should ask you what device you are using, normally this is done at collection. But it is wise from what i've read to identify the cable you need (believe this is covered in the FAQ) and make sure your salesman is aware so that on collection day the correct cable is in stock.

Cables aside, if you're into music whilst driving I'd recommend upgrading to at least the Audi Sound System. Many on here have said the standard system isn't up to much.