The A3 might be going for a Diesel... but which one?

[ QUOTE ]
Is it going to be a commute or is it going to be business miles as I'd have thought you'd get an allowance or a car for that many business miles? also if you haven't got either job yet I wouldn't rush into anything.

PS when I was doing around 600 miles a week a few years ago I wouldn't have wanted to be in anything less comfortable than the S3 so make sure you get a car with a nice interior and very comfortable seat.

[/ QUOTE ]

Thanks for the advice mate. It will be commuting to and from work, but I didn't ask about travel expenses at either of the interviews. So I'm not sure.

No I'm not going to make any sudden decision, as I've been considering my options for the last couple of weeks, but don't seem to be getting any closer to a decision.

At the moment though the A3 might be staying, as I've not found another car that I really want. Also I've had the A3 for 2 years (Normally get bored with cars after 1), but still love this one to bits. So we'll see /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

[ QUOTE ]
"so make sure you get a car with a nice interior and very comfortable seat"
That's the Skoda & the Polo out then!

[/ QUOTE ]

You really don't like either of those cars do you? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/lol.gif

I've gone off them a bit as though...

Right thanks for the advice guys.

At the moment the A3 will be staying, as I love it to bits and as some of you have quite rightly pointed out. I've spent too much on it already!

I think I'll get some prices for engines tomorrow. Then if I do keep it some more body modifications /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Mark.

"You really don't like either of those cars do you?"
I've nothing against them just couldn't quite get my head around someone moving from A3 to either of them.
Whatever people think about Audi's they just do the best interiors for sensible money and that's where I tend to spend most of my car time.
Even far more expensive Mercs & Beemers just get it so wrong on the interior, either overly ostentatious or just plain hideous (respectively).

AndyMac said:
"Not a fan of the new A3 TBH that's why, and the old shape A3 TDi Quattro is rare and goes for big money. That's why I was looking at those two"
Umm that makes sense, don't believe either the Polo or Skoda have Quattro, however they do both have shyte interiors

The interior is what stopped me buying a Skoda.

How about a Seat?