Porsche suspension on an S3??

LUSH car though, literally the nicest S3 I've ever seen.

The 'S3' badge on the boot lid is sitting a tad high too !

A black S3 that sits too high over LM reps is the nicest youve ever seen....?

Well, most of them are s***.

That looks a nice car though, nice looking modifications, very tidy looking and well finished car, seems cheap too IMO.

Well, most of them are s***.

That looks a nice car though, nice looking modifications, very tidy looking and well finished car, seems cheap too IMO.

ahem

IMG_0348.jpg

best looking s3..... Just my opinion of course :)

Yours is also LUSH Dane. Shame it's Mondeo silver though...

What I mean is for one that's on ebay, I was looking at them the other day and musing the S3 "upgrade" that many A3 owners have done and I didn't find one that I would have actually wanted.

Unless of cause you fancy a track toy in exchange for your S3 dane? *ahem*

You have a poor mans s3 yet s3's look shat?
Sorry, I'm going to assume your just hoping for a bite? Or had a bump on the head maybe ?

gotta say J-rod, I don't understand that comment.....

visually, it's 100% standard with some cheap LM reps, doesn't look anything special at all to me!

That car looks properly tidy! I like the color of it, I love the satnav install, the color matched interior is nice (and its leather) and it looks in good nick, the BBS reps looks great and it's the price an S3 should be. All it needs is dropping 15mm and a set of spacers and it would look great. Whats the problem?

Interestingly the three S3's I have seen which I properly like have all been Silver, I think it's a great color for them and makes them look much more up to date and generally fresher.

I haven't seen a realistic priced S3 like that for ages, they are outpriced from their market and competition in a lot of cases. IMO the majority of them are expensive for what they are, and that one isn't at the moment.

I don't normally like S3's but I think thay one looks really nice? I don't see what the big deal is?

Pfft, poor mans S3?! Jog on.

I'm not saying they should be 2K Mr West, but I am saying that people still wanting 5K plus for similar examples are on smack. :yes:

To be fair your car isn't even close to an S3, maybe a QTS is the poor mans S3 :moa:
Fred, this just shows your serious lack of knowledge.
Yeah, where's Reesy?!

Westy, why don't you and your keyboard come to Brands on January 27th?
Reesy is here, and reesy is happy with his fake 4wd system. Shame i don't live in Plymouth as I'd enjoy going past you wheel spinning up hill when we get the nice harsh winters, or even from the lights when it's raining :lmfao:

Reesy is here, and reesy is happy with his fake 4wd system. Shame i don't live in Plymouth as I'd enjoy going past you wheel spinning up hill when we get the nice harsh winters, or even from the lights when it's raining :lmfao:

OFT:=- If you did, you best give me a tow.

Interestingly the three S3's I have seen which I properly like have all been Silver, I think it's a great color for them and makes them look much more up to date and generally fresher.

Pfft, poor mans S3?! Jog on.

I looked at just about every colour available 8L S3 when shopping for one... silver was the colour of every single Audi on the road at the time ( usualy company car A4's ) so i went for something else,

An A3 ( as my alround car ) would always be a major step down from the S3 ,
What you DONT get compaired to standard on an S3... no contest

Oh yes :yahoo:

Tam and I will book up on Monday :yes:
It's my Mums birthday on the 27th, and she actually agreed that she'd quite like to come to a trackday with Dad and I, so it'll be a full Prawn Family outting!

So long as the weather stays dry, it'll be awesome. That time in Jan should be cold but dry I reckon. It'll be fun anyway.

Brands looks pretty awesome to me ahving been there last weekend:

e66936af.jpg

I looked at just about every colour available 8L S3 when shopping for one... silver was the colour of every single Audi on the road at the time ( usualy company car A4's ) so i went for something else,

An A3 ( as my alround car ) would always be a major step down from the S3 ,
What you DONT get compaired to standard on an S3... no contest

I just like the color, Nogaro is obviously a pretty awesome color, but I'd rather silver.

My car is as well spec'd as any S3 though (it even had factory fitted headlight washers) and in my eyes far more fun to drive and certainly quicker than any stage 1 S3 you'll find. I don't drive for anything other than pleasure, so I might have a slightly twisted view on what's good and what's not.

YES, Matriarch is going to be there! Good job I just got my confirmation email :)

319120_10150551943335130_709735129_11570639_1304899111_n.jpg

Booked some tuition too :)

Last edited:
I understand the things you want when driving for pleasure differ from those of a daily but it was the part about s3's looking ... Well let's just say not to your liking that annoyed me.
My mk2 golf is used just for fun so has non of the lard of my s3 horses for courses I guess

Those wheels are disgusting!!! LM's make my cry, such an ugly wheel imo, and EVERYONE rinses them. The fuuuuuuuuuuu...????