Idiot in a B7 A4 Estate!

jojo

Looking for Boost!
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
www.audi-sport.net
What's wrong with people?!

Just had to go and see a morgage advisor with the otherhalf and 7 year old son with me. On entering the entrance to the carpark, where it's clearly double red lines, so no parking, had this A4 Avant indicate left and stop by. I would have been ok about it, had I been able to navigate around it, but it's double reds for a reason, I can't see what's coming out, as it's a turn right after where he parked, and there was cars coming out at the same time.

Anyways, once I could go pass, I politely opened my window and told him 'it's a double red, you shouldn't be parking here', he followed up with a whole load of abuse with my son sitting next to me, so I just closed my window and drove on... He was lucky my family was there, or I would have actually got out and knocked him out! My missus wasn't being helpful afterwards neither, questioning my need to speak to him! AAAAARGH!

Not a good start to your afternoon Joe.

Some people just don't have any manners let alone care for the law or parking restrictions.

I had a similar thing last night where a guy just decided to park up while turning into a T junction. I hit my horn and he moved. When I went passed him I was trying to give him a mouthful but he was too busy texting on his phone!

always a joy to start your weekend off :-(

sign of an idiot who knows they're clearly in the wrong when they jump straight on the offensive.

i've just followed a white van out of Reading that was straddling both lanes and a bloke in a 5 series manages to get up alongside it and starts blaring his horn, then the white van gestures with a twist of the steering as if to squeeze him into central reservation. turns out van driver is on the phone, so obviously the bmw driver had disturbed his flow; how rude! there are too many c**ts on the road who think they're more important than anyone else.

Those ****** Audi drivers think they own the road :lmfao:

I want one of those things that do that thing, you know.

rocket launcher:w00t:

Why do women do that? It is not to much to ask for her to just sit there in silent, or she must say anything a simple "what a *****" would do.
Instead, they feel the need to question your actions, as I'd your the one in the wrong!

He did deserve a good shoeing by the sound of it.

Mate, if you treat your woman properly she will not do such a thing.

My woman is chained to the kitchen and that means she is not sat next to me in my car so she cannot comment.

a saloon a4 nearly had a crash last night in town (worcester) when a vauxhall zafira decided he would try and overtake a series of cars at a set of lights (worcester is based on a one way system) so i held back from the a4 flashed the zafira to allow him in front of me but he's still doing 40mph towards a speed camera where he last minute indicates and nearly slams the front quarter of the drivers side he didnt half pi$$ off the a4 driver - a4 driver was not even going fast to try and stop the zafira overtaking