this annoys the HELL out of me...

Beats s5 and m3??? Yea alright lol! People like that really are idiots!!

What makes it better is he joined on here and posted it up as his first post lol

It's just so amateur! Fair enough, its had some good work done to it, and if the miles are genuine that's great, but no one, no person with sense would read an ad like that and think Yeh I'm onto a good'en here lol.

'Thousands spent on the car, look at the engine bay!' - my fav quote

Last edited:
what no praises ??

but he's got blacked out alloys, windows and mirrors - isn't that the common theme runnuing through this board ?

I have designed it to be a 'euro' looking car, could some one please tell me how this looks euro lol

Sounds like some of you would have a stroke going to see this car in person!

i dont think i could contain myself when he would be trying to explain the car to me if i went to look at it i would be on the floor lmao.

lol and m3's i think we should all get together and go down to have a look for a laugh its worth the petrol for the sheer amusement

"I have listed it in the S3 category as you are probably looking for a quick Audi which is a lot quicker than any standard S3"

But why stop there ? put it in the M3 catergory as its quicker than them ?

-Well looked after reliable car It has beaten pretty much all hatchback cars including the new Focus RS, Astra VXR, Golf R and Seat Leon Cupra R, also beaten other cars such as the Audi S5 and BMW M3.

For an explanation of how these figures are derived click herePower at Flywheel (BHP) : 280Weight without Driver (KG) : 1428Power to Weight Ratio (BHP Per Ton) : 199.230 - 60 (Secs) : 5.020 - 100 (Secs) : 13.4260 - 100 (Secs) : 8.40Quarter Mile (Secs) : 13.74Terminal Speed (MPH) : 101.16Drag Strip Quarter Mile (Secs) : 13.34Drag Strip Terminal Speed (MPH) : 104.37

figures taken from lets torque bhp based on his car
Year Power Weight
(KG)
BHP/Ton 0 - 60
(Secs)
0 - 100
(Secs)
60 - 100
(Secs)
1/4 Mile
(Secs)
Term Speed
(MPH)
1/4 Mile (D)
(Secs)
Term Speed (D)
(MPH)

BMW M3 Coupe E46 02, 343, 1577,
220.99, 5.08,

so unless the all the cars he beat were parked up i smell hmm wats that uncanny smell could some one tell me what it is

Last edited:
But why stop there ? put it in the M3 catergory as its quicker than them ?

Thats right, I agree. Maybe he should put it in the R8 category as it's as quick as one of them too.

Maybe even pop it in the Harrier Jump Jet section for giggles. I reckon that would do 0 - 60 in 5 seconds. Off a cliff. Where it belongs. Preferably with the owner in it.

Thats right, I agree. Maybe he should put it in the R8 category as it's as quick as one of them too.

Maybe even pop it in the Harrier Jump Jet section for giggles. I reckon that would do 0 - 60 in 5 seconds. Off a cliff. Where it belongs. Preferably with the owner in it.

jdin194l.jpg

^^ please do that and please record!! Will be the best comedy around for years!!

can't believe people are actually bidding on it, looks like the ultimate chavtastic wannabe shed

i struck gold here didnt i.
i might give it a ring and pretend to be interested and know eff all about cars. it might be worth recording even
You will receive legend comic status if you do Karl

my guess is he used to get collected to and from school in a yellow bus, he still xanks him self off to hes david beckham bedroom wall poster, and he likes to watch hes mum get undressed, im not judgemental just observent.

my guess is he used to get collected to and from school in a yellow bus, he still xanks him self off to hes david beckham bedroom wall poster, and he likes to watch hes mum get undressed, im not judgemental just observent.

:lmfao:

lmao just ask him random questions about the car and also what it has done to it could imagine he would come back with " aww m8 its got a 200speed box like in fast and the furious beat a m3 yesterday was well gutted he was" lol ask him who serviced it last also why he getting rid off it if it soooo fast lol