Freaks of Nature...

Playing catch up is so underrated.
If I had the cash I'd buy every shaggin micra ever built and crush em... Just looking at it it is getting on my tit's.
lol at one point they where in the nissan dealers and wer sold as brand new with various options ;) imagine coming out the show room wit ha brand fire new one.... and thinking you was the boy! ha

Saw this freak this morning. It was raining and I was wishing that my windscreen wipers would break so I wouldn't have to look at this piece of cr*p!

freak1o.jpg

yet another ruined 206

Ads, im glad we couldnt see the front of it, the back is bad enough. What a waste of a car. Did the driver have a bag over their head?

Omg, thats truly awful. Check out that orange interior, that would make you want to throw up.

The whole interior is like a thrown bucket of vomit Ads.

Gives a whole new meaning to the phrase, the futures bright, the futures orange, lol.

I was told about tha subwoofer steering wheel by a mate at work so had to have a look.

What I can never understand is when you see bodykitted cars that then have steelies. Problem is over is that too many people throw these bodykits on the car rather than actually doing the work properly.

lmao is that a speaker in the steering wheel? some people are so disillusioned from the real world!

Ads, i will take a red R8 since your offering, thanks.

It may be a case of why but I'll give the person credit - it hasn't be done in a bad way.

I quite like it :)

Then you my friend need new eyes. :yes:

Even the guy in the background of the 2nd photo has turned his head so he doesn't have to look at it!

Agreed you would have to have some right neck to drive around in that, trouble is that will get some right looks,,unfortunatly for him/her the wrong reason proberbly with quotes like "what the actual **** is that....."