Crystal Blue S3?

Ash B

Reaction score
Hi guys

Bet you all hate seeing me adding threads on the 8L section i promise to cut it out lol!
Audi : 2002 AUDI S3 IN RS4 CRYSTAL BLUE
But just saw this S3 and must say its the only one i've seen in this colour. Think it looks beautiful:wub:
I've tried searching the net for some more photos, but couldnt find any....
Wondering if any one owns an S3 in this colour wouldnt mind popping up some photos. Standard or modded dont mind :)

Cheers

Not keen on the colour myself in all honesty though I can appreciate that some will be.

I just had to comment on the price though. £9k? Really? I hope I'm not the only one who sees that as a little... ambitious...

Not keen on the colour myself in all honesty though I can appreciate that some will be.

I just had to comment on the price though. £9k? Really? I hope I'm not the only one who sees that as a little... ambitious...

Not the only ambitious part of the ad either 281 bhp???

:laugh: Really? bummer I bought the wrong car! I'll be getting a special coloured one on GT5 then lol

How is blue a girls colour?

Anyhow I always thought it was called ice blue, I got myself an a3 tdi quattro in it, I think it looks cool. Certainly different that's for sure. Will post up some pics sometime soon

I didn't say blue was a girls colour (I own a ming blue S3), I was saying that colour blue was a girls colour :p

Thought the £9k was a bit much. But you dont get, if you dont ask lol.
for that sort of money i want lower miles :)

It's a great colour........

...if you're a girl!

Well there goes my secret..........

:nyah::nyah:

Always welcome dude, we don't mind. :thumbsup:

Aww cheers Welly:friends: lol

Not the only ambitious part of the ad either 281 bhp???

Lol you normally see S3 adverts on ebay with ambitious bhp figures. I've always wonder what sort of power a Stage 1 remap gains should be on the 8L S3 as they they seem little (dont mean to offend anyone).
In less your going Stage 2 or all out like Welly:eyebrows:

How is blue a girls colour?

Anyhow I always thought it was called ice blue, I got myself an a3 tdi quattro in it, I think it looks cool. Certainly different that's for sure. Will post up some pics sometime soon

I didn't say blue was a girls colour (I own a ming blue S3), I was saying that colour blue was a girls colour :p

Ohh chick fight:weight_lift2: :box: :laugh:

p.s get some photos up please Kave:happy:

erm are you sure that's crystal blue.....looks more like that pearl silver to me, cant rem what they called it

There use to be one in this colour round the Moseley area of Birmingham, and it was running 18" A8 replica plughole alloys, not a good look in my opinion.

Theres a couple of them around Brum, believe the colour is Ice Blue.

Not seen them for a while, but in the flesh when clean they do look good (even from a guys view) LOL ;)

Like it a lot, biased though seeing as I have an A3 in Crystal Blue, though.

If I were to get an S3 that'd be on the list behind Nogaro then Kingfisher. Perhaps Crystal Blue is the rarest S3 colour though, seen a couple A3's in it though round my parts.

No i would say the Tormaline colour is probably the rarest, there is someone on here that has one and that is the ONLY one ever seen at all...AFAIK

Also there is someone on here from Australia that has a genuine out of the showroom White one.

Any more takers??

Lol you normally see S3 adverts on ebay with ambitious bhp figures.

JBS VVT attack 300bhp on stage 1 :thumbsup:

No i would say the Tormaline colour is probably the rarest, there is someone on here that has one and that is the ONLY one ever seen at all...AFAIK

Also there is someone on here from Australia that has a genuine out of the showroom White one.

Any more takers??

Any photos of the Tormaline one? I've seen the white S3 before when he use to post up.

JBS VVT attack 300bhp on stage 1 :thumbsup:

haha yeah thats the one lol!

Any photos of the Tormaline one? I've seen the white S3 before when he use to post up.QUOTE]

7b36d10a.jpg

Hope the owner doesnt mind me posting it up, he is a member on here, but I have to say ive not seen another one of this colour ANYWHERE.

Very Nice Ian!!!

Cadburys Dairy Milk :)

Although selling private, this vehicle is easily worth its money and will compete against any trade vehicle. First to see will absolutely buy. £9000 ono

Who the ****** hell is he selling it to then.... Stevie Wonder???

Ian - your car looks the dogs gonads in that colour mate! :)

Not a fan of Tormaline but do like Merlin Purple. Makes a change from the Nogaro/Silver/Black S3's.

7b36d10a.jpg

Hope the owner doesnt mind me posting it up, he is a member on here, but I have to say ive not seen another one of this colour ANYWHERE.

Not a fan really...Any more shots from like a side angle or rear? But it is different to be fair

Chance to pic whore...

My Merlin Purple, special order on the S3...

SAM_0733.jpg

Merlin Purple S3 beautiful:wub:

Last edited:
Everybody know Ming blue is for winners, and every other colour is just inferior.

I would like to know how an s3 would look in toffee brown

DSC00857.jpg

Thats my tormaline green S3, doesn't look like that now, i crashed it last night.

i want to join in as mine is a very odd colour too. its is original though

CBnQ9RmkKGrHqQOKo8E0U64M8QhBNIbRBT9w_12-1.jpg

The merlin purple is gorge... there's one on pistonheads or ebay or somewhere I've looked recently with a fully black grill/alloys which looks ace! Not very keen on this light blue colour.

My Kingfisher Blue S3.....sold it back in July and still miss it a lot!! Any excuse to put a pic up....not the best pic but it gives you an idea!

P9240133.jpg

Chris

i like random colours! anyone have an idea what mine is? i have never seen it before

As you can see mine is Ming Blue (A3), but im loving the Merlin Purple. Its a lovely colour. I did see a lovely mustard yellow colour one at the Audis in the Park last year, had a lovely glittery look to it. Steve i think yours is bright Yellow...

It's all about the MISANO RED!! I hunted high and low for one but I just couldn't find one. I got so impatient that I got a Noggy in the end which I must say is also beautifu although I do like the Merlin Purple.....it's different and stands out.