WORKSHOP REPAIR MANUALS

ZIPPY2019

Reaction score
I want to do work on my 2009 1.6 Audi A3 Sport (8P)

Please can someone tell me where to find factory spec repair manuals with detailed guides etc.

I have a Haynes Manual but it is not detailed enough.

Thank you

youre after elsawin. although youll find that they arent exactly detailed. they assume (rightly as its meant for dealership mechanics) that alot of things are common knowledge. haynes would be more detailed imo.

Can you save the whole manual a hour?
It works by putting your vin number in and doing a search for your car , once found you will be able to see the manual plus extra's so select what you need and download to a file on your laptop / computer or print out the manual ( make sure you have heaps off paper if printing lol as u will need it , best to do 2 sided )

You can most definitely save ALL A3 workshop manuals within the hour! I did it.
If anyone is looking for anything specific let me know.

Use the link in post #3 and by it

Sent from my SM-G970F using Tapatalk
I can find information how i replace the coolant, repair oil leak upper timing cover gasket and other ?

Thank you for your reply

I can find information how i replace the coolant, repair oil leak upper timing cover gasket and other ?

Thank you for your reply

What year and engine code? Looks like i got only the newer 1.8T and no diesels (I downloaded only what concerned me and what I like, diesels don't fall under that category).

Also, what manual are you looking for? It's not 1 manual, it's quite few actually (engine, electrics, body repairs etc., 45 separate manuals just for the A3/S3 8P excluding diesel engines)

Coolant flush should be pretty straightforward

What year and engine code? Looks like i got only the newer 1.8T and no diesels (I downloaded only what concerned me and what I like, diesels don't fall under that category).

Also, what manual are you looking for? It's not 1 manual, it's quite few actually (engine, electrics, body repairs etc., 45 separate manuals just for the A3/S3 8P excluding diesel engines)

Coolant flush should be pretty straightforward
I am searching for a3 8p 1.8t quattro 2010 model

I suppose that the coolant flush is something easy but i read maybe need obd to do it correct. So better to have the workshop manual

hi, I found something interesting here:

Your best bet in regards to service/ workshop manuals is to register for free on erwin.audi.com, explore the site a bit, then pay 8 euro for an hour and you'll be able to download what you need.

That's what I did. Paid for an hour and got official, up to date manuals and service bulletins with no missing pages or ads. Well worth the 8 euro tbh.

Reactions: Nex2