VCDS Service Reset

Mark-A4

Reaction score
Hi,

Anyone know how to reset the "next service" days (see attached image) value via VCDS?

Thanks,
Mark

Attachments

• IMAG0619.jpg
    IMAG0619.jpg
    160.1 KB · Views: 219
on mmi click car then setup. Under that there is option to reset service indicator

I was thinking that what the OP wanted was to change the held value of "days" - that should be able to be done using VCDS and finding the correct channel, so that means a wonder into "instruments" and find it. It should be in a group that has three initials starting with S** - I found this out while using the "service indicator reset" within VCDS on a 2009 Ibiza - it could not do it directly so it walked me through where and what to do manually, and it was while doing that that I noticed the service grouping had a title.

Yes, it's the days number that I wanted to change. I'd already had a look through VCDS and not found it but I'll have another check whilst looking for S**. Thanks!

Maybe have a look on the Onboard Diagnostic website for VCDS, ie www.ilexa.co.uk on there is a training section covering resetting service indicator, it shows the list of channels in "instruments" - I seem to be wrong, it is the ESI group you want to look at.