Quick Question

grathies

More Points Than Portsmouth FC
Reaction score
Whos missed me? haha

Sorry for my absence guys, been busy with work, travelling and moving house, finally settled but not got the internet there just yet. So its not that I was banned as I saw someone mention in one thread...

Im still about tho, not been on here since September 24th at the latest lol.

S3s still running perfectly, good enough to earn me another 3points and £60 in fun-tax, was the ideal load lugger when I moved, who needs a luton van when you have an S3? Mind you it does still handle like a Luton and would be a close race between one of them and me ;)

Thanks to Jason for the message on facebook reminding me about this place, looks the same as when I left.

an old face, alot of newer faces these days. how you been mate? car running well then?

too good by the sounds of it...3 points and £60 fine :laugh:

Hey Ryan hows tricks fella..good to see ya! As Rav says there's seems to be a lot of new faces round here and not many of the old ones any more.

I keep on meaning to revisit the southampton/pompey meet you tried to organise last year but just not found the time. We'll get one sorted soon!

You say you've moved house..are you still living in Gosport?

Don't be a stranger matey!

Andy

Flippin eck!!!

Good to see you back dude, it has been a while indeed, good to hear you are still about and the cars running well too....

Come on then, get some lively banter going on!! ;)

Rav, cars been spot on, fun in the snow/ice/floods/plagues of locust etc.

Voorhees, if it was running perfectly then it would be a ban! Still, halfway to my second...

Andy, I only reconise a few on here now! Would be cool to sort the meet in better weather. Only moved out Lee-on-the-Solent so still in the area.

Nilz, its good to be semi-back (hehe, Semi...) I never give banter, tho Im sure Ill upset some of the newer people soon enough with my views and opinions

Wheres Tim and his slow CustomCoded Dolphin?

Hello n Welcome back.

You were lucky to get on as the site has been a bit unreliable in the past few months.

Tim will be on soon i guess he had a little accident with his car as it decided to crash itself whilst he was at work :(

Good to see another old face back especially a local one to me.

Rav, cars been spot on, fun in the snow/ice/floods/plagues of locust etc.

Voorhees, if it was running perfectly then it would be a ban! Still, halfway to my second...

Andy, I only reconise a few on here now! Would be cool to sort the meet in better weather. Only moved out Lee-on-the-Solent so still in the area.

Nilz, its good to be semi-back (hehe, Semi...) I never give banter, tho Im sure Ill upset some of the newer people soon enough with my views and opinions

good to see ya me old ***** monkey!!! you finally moved out of ya mums house??.....

cant agree more, A3/S3 shifts everything bar pallets!! even 30 stone Taiwanese brides it seems...... i guess im out of the picture seeing as you never called me back!!

By the banter I did actually mean your way with words and natural talent of offending...lol :moa:

Thanks everyone!

Wibble, you wont get good odds on it lasting past the weekend!

VRBOB, will be trying to orgainse that local meet when the weathers better, will keep you updated as and when, always good to see local S3s

Tim, you **** biscuit, its good to be back. Kinda. Like when the doctors tell you that your herpies are re-infesting, you liked being without them but just missed the itch!

Yeah finally outta my mums mate, got myself a 2bedroom coachhouse with garage, driveway and a lovely garden, never been happier (Tho the garage has been converted into a room, space for a bike tho if I get round to resitting my test this year)

Nilz, I dont know what you mean about this natural tallent of offending ;) Looking back over a few threads recently I missed some great oppertunitys...

he returns! I did wonder where you had gone actually....

I've still not seen you about pompey at all..... I'm beginning to wonder if this mystical mtm'd car exists!

Local meet will be good once the sun comes out for more than 42 minutes on any given day

You sure have missed a few opportunities!!!

You would have had some serious fun, as we all have over the past few months.

yeah it has been loads quieter without you mate.....all these new members are straight for a start:ohmy:

Sounds good buddy keep me posted and i will defo make it along to a meet for us southerners :)

Prawn, the car does exist and is still running nicely, tho the congested roads are taking their toll on my mental health, too much power and not enough free space! Will get the local meet sorted when its better, I now have alot more free time lol

Nilz, Ill be back on properly within the week to take the oppertunitys now, just waiting on the connection to the net at home as we speak. Ive missed some of the funny things you read on here...

Tim, I bet your chuffed that their straight, I know you love a challenge ;) Be it converting to the other side or trying to outrun a Clio :p

Vrbob, when it gets going it will be good to get so many like minded (sad) S3/A3/Whatever owners together

ooooh good come back you dirty wench....... easy is still favourite BIG boy..:drool:

Look forward to the fun and games....