No MotoGP for Uk viewers without BT SPORT!!

ruffrida

Reaction score
Sorry but this needs to be addressed!!

Moto GP is massive in the uk, every rider in paddock from Moto 2 upto the big boys in GP love coming to the UK and know we are the maddest and best fans in the world.

So why does the board of Moto Gp sell the rights to BT Sport which is only available to a limited audience!!

As you can imagine, i dont have sky, i dont want to pay £70 a month for the Virgin XL package, or £80 a month for BT Infinity, i want to turn BBC 2 HD on, and watch GP live as i have done for years, but this defo aint happening in 2014, NOT IMPRESSED!!

Sorry just needed to let this out, aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrgggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhh

Yes, same here, they will be charging to breathe next.

They are b@stards,i knew about this some time ago!
I wonder what will happen to julian and toby.......

Im so gutted lads, been a massive fan since i was little.

I also knew about it after the end of last season, but the BBC said they were goin to be playing it on line, this has now been squashed as they won 0 rights and the is no way i am justifying these costs to watch GP, madness!!

They wanted more money for the broadcasting rights obviously.
But if the viewing numbers drop, it actually hurt the sport- this I'm sure they have thought about but decided the extra £££ was worth it.

Part of F1 has also gone the same way…. Sigh….

I take it there will be no form of delayed coverage on anything like Eurosport???

What a bag of w**k.

It's getting to the point where you have to have more ****** TV subscriptions than loyalty cards, we have full Sky 3D / HD / Multiroom / Sports / Movies subscription, this really is the straw that breaks the camels back for me, I love Moto GP but I'm not paying out of pure ****** minded principle.

Last edited:
Nope BBC get nothing, ITV4 have hinted at a monday night hr show like they do fr BSB, but as we all know, this will be crap, a couple of laps adverts, miss 10 laps, see 2 more, more adverts, proper joke, could rant all day !!

My mate is the same as you warren, but he has forked out another £5 a month just to add BT Sport channels. Is it just me or is this madness?????????