Lewis Hamilton

Reaction score
I know this has no relevance to Audi but considering how talented he clearly is what a shame Lewis Hamilton is such an arrogant knob. Pull your head out of your **** you disrespectful tool!

Reactions: Welshquattro
I dont know dude...I dont really find him that arrogant.

Maybe its just me, but i grew up playing a sport where arrogance was so high, so to me..he's as humble as pie haha. :p

Reactions: Scottyg
I dont know dude...I dont really find him that arrogant.

Maybe its just me, but i grew up playing a sport where arrogance was so high, so to me..he's as humble as pie haha. :p
He's a petulant git who spits his dummy out, sulks and is always chucking toys out of his pram.
Turning up at Wimbledon to sit in the Royal box dressed like Pharrell Williams just sums him up. *****!

Reactions: S4_dan, DrStrange, 16VG60 and 1 other person
Yeah point taken.

I didnt pay attention to any of what he done at wimbledon etc.

Indeed, not the greatest of role models on this occasion.

How can you judge someone by what you see on TV and read in the papers

Reactions: Scottyg, xpoweruk and Ghost
How can you judge someone by what you see on TV and read in the papers
I've watched and listened to a lot of interviews with racing drivers. I'm not into burying my face into a paper or magazine.
I just think he has bad attitude.

He's a petulant git who spits his dummy out, sulks and is always chucking toys out of his pram.
Turning up at Wimbledon to sit in the Royal box dressed like Pharrell Williams just sums him up. *****!

Did he realise before hand that it was essential to wear a tie? Because that seems to be what you are assuming?

Any interviews ive seen with him he has came across as quite down to earth.

Reactions: xpoweruk and Ghost
He did tweet a picture of the guide to royal box at Wimbledon which I am sure would have included the dress code. But he probably thought the rules didn't apply to him. The way he treats his team over the radio during races is pretty bad too which is normally when he is throwing his toys out of the pram

For what it's worth I have no time for Hamilton, now Jenson Button, that's a different story!

Reactions: dsmclark40v, S4_dan and BakPak
I don't understand that you believe he is an arrogant whatever because he turned up to tennis not in a shirt and tie! The establishment of tennis thought it was over the top not to admit him. He stayed and watched from the hospitality area and didn't leave like a petulant kid.
If anyone in his line of sport is arrogant then look no further than his team mate.
From what I have seen, read, watched albeit through second hand information as I don't know him personally he comes across as one of the nicest guys on the grid.
He is a sportsman and business rolled into one and to thrash out a 100 million dollar contract by himself proves that he has a good head on his shoulders. Head to head in identical cars there's aren't many out there who would beat him. His team mate certainly hasn't shown he can consistently enough and he does spit the dumbie.
I'd swap places with him any day.
The last interview I watched was on BBC 1 coverage and he was laughing and joking but when needed he was serious and sincere.
Again, it's down to what you think personally about him and who you favour. I favour him so think he is a normal bloke done good. You see him differently. I wouldn't compare him to anyone as everyone has their own agendas and needs.
He is at the top of his sport and people will happily takes pops at him and try to psychoanalyase him at every opportunity. I say let him be and leave everyone else in his wake like he is doing at the moment.
As I said, everyone will have different views. World would be boring if we all thought the same.

Reactions: xpoweruk and Ghost
I have also heard him several times during interviews commenting on how good the car was and how good his team is, rather than taking glory for himself. Maybe there is a side to him I have not yet seen. I am sure there probably is as there is to most people. We are all human at the end of the day. But I think there are much worse than him, and he is actually genuinely talented. Now....Katy Price on the other hand....

Reactions: Scottyg, xpoweruk and Ghost
Katy Price , she's like watching a disaster movie whilst self harming.

Reactions: DrStrange and s3_trev
can't stand hamilton. Has quite a history from where he grew up in stevenage with issues with police etc.

I like Lewis TBH.Never seen an interview that leads me to think he's anything but decent.
Maybe he can be abrupt on th team radio,but I don't see it as arrogance.
& as for him having "a past" well how amusing.
Many PPL may have made mistakes,does that mean we should judge them on it forever then?

Reactions: s3_trev and Scottyg