Help needed with a new car

James2.0TDI

Reaction score
Hey everyone, Not sure where to post this so thought this would be best place?
i have seen a second hand car on Ebay.co.uk, Can i post a link?
It is an 04 Reg, 2.0 TDI It states on the Add that it was stolen but found, and i am welcome to do checks etc on it, the seller has 100% positive feedback from 2002
Its a Very good Price, Full Service History, Now the thing that is throwing me, it has an S3 bumper on the front, that looks stunning, now they guy has either just put it on or maybe it could have been in a bump??? is it to good to be true??
there are 14 bids on it currently.

Now saying that the car is fine and its just an amazing bargain, then would it be better to sell mine with my RNSE in and then buy another RNSE and then pay someone, preferable trusted on here to fit it, The car also has the Phone Prep (With shark fin) and parking sensors, would you be able to still fit the RNSE??

Thanks for reading this guys, sorry it s along one?
Maybe if im allowed to post link it may help?

Many thanks
James

think we've seen that one before..... is it a black one? for about 9 grand?

i'd be wary about buying a stolen and recovered one, especially off ebay.

go ahead and post the link

Its a CAT D car.
Bear that in mind when bidding and check that your insurance company will cover it, not all of them will.

Hey,
Thanks Booster appreciate your help and Marc, i dont think my insurance is to keen on Cat D cars, Never mind.

Thanks all.

S3 Bumper....I'd imagine it my have had a bump on the front and the repairer thoguht he may aswell put in few more bits and get a S3 Bumper and Bonnet....or found one at the time.

A normal sport is worht about £10k with that mileage, a cat D is worth 75-80% of its value so around £7k to £8k but wil depreciate very heavily...

But, with it being stolen, its probably been ragged and shagged so it may be full of problems with the engine.

Personally, I'd avoid and the way its parked up the pics, looks like a young-ish lad has it which may be bad as he might be thrashing it around or good as he may be a proper enthusiast like us guys....

Its risky and I'd avoid....

Roswell, believe me, id love to make an offer but im sure it would be way to low, so i gotta save for a bit lol.

GGGGRRRR Roswell, what u say that fr, i got saving plans running threw my head now!!!!
would the RNSE be able to go into it?
Cheers

is it hard to do?
Roswell why u do this to me!!!! ggrrrr lol was looking at ur car earlier today funnily enough.