Freaks of Nature...

what the actual chuff is that about. I really dont like 8p conversions... even slightly... ever..

dodgiest advert ever!

222114_1980711873942_1127539708_32351187_2056971_n.jpg

This is my mums partners car. He thinks its great work horse, metallic and better then mine, I just laughed..... Oh and he says it will out live mine too.

Check out this bad boy

db449c7f.jpg

8b3cffde.jpg

I would've ripped off the duct tape and stuck it over my eyes so I didn't have to look at that piece of ****!

shocking, what's more, imagine what is going through the owner's mind when they're 'modding' these absolute pieces... there's this peugeot 106 on my way home from work, bright turqouise, still living in the 90s in terms of the mentally inept bodykit it's got on it. if it's there i'll pull in and get a pic. hopefully the owner won't come out with a grin saying 'you like it then?!' not really in a chav battering mood right now! but i would defininately say what i really think of it. watch that grin change.

but with that there'd be court cases and new sub laws referencing 'what constitutes a crappy bumper and other mods' and that would be too much paperwork. plus lets be honest, it does make us laugh seeing the utter pieces on the road. sometimes it can quite literally brighten up our day!

ok true, but would the law allow someone to drive around with a duct tape bonnet vent? surely thats braking some sort of safety law? not saying i dont go over the speed limit i mean im no angel but that is ridiculous!

what on earth do you mean? that bonnet vent is (as someone once described Ron Burgundy) THE BALLS. *cough*

LOL!! The thing is i asked the kid whoes it was what you doing with that on he said he bought it off ebay for £10 and wanted to see what it would look like. he also said his plans wer to vinyl wrap the bonnet in carbon fiber and wrap the vent to the bonnet. by then i was lost...

Not really a freak of nature but did make me laugh, I passed an elderly couple earlier that were in a brand new car and I couldn't help notice that they had removed the front head rests, lol not the first time I've witnessed oldies doing this... Haha

well here are the pics as promised, sorry about the dark. and the generally crap quality. and also it's a 306 not a 106 i speculated earlier. you get the gist of this one. still living in the 90s. what a piece. and the tri exit central exhausts.. i nearly crashed the first time i saw it.

IMG_1630.jpg

IMG_1631.jpg

IMG_1632.jpg

Lmao this thread is epic!
I saw a car in washington back in march with a plate that read 'LNCH BOX'
By the time I went to take a pic it drove off :( FAIL!
But don't you just LOVE miss badged Audi's
A4's with 1.9TDI badges then RS4 aswell XD

well here are the pics as promised, sorry about the dark. and the generally crap quality. and also it's a 306 not a 106 i speculated earlier. you get the gist of this one. still living in the 90s. what a piece. and the tri exit central exhausts.. i nearly crashed the first time i saw it.

IMG_1630.jpg

IMG_1631.jpg

IMG_1632.jpg
Think this should go in the parking thread too.

So I had to go to Swindon today... here's some pictures of what I found

62765ad6.jpg

mmmm red drums!

4750c429.jpg

and

dd541e1b.jpg

That Corsa took you on the outside there :racer:

How faded is that Vectra?! lol

The first picture of that Corsa looks the cars been left out in the sun too long and the bonnet melted. Horrible.

Reactions: Nickl
I was stationary in traffic and saw the wheels coming a mile off lol.

Oddly the woman driving the top corsa was about 35 and looked like nice woman, not the nasty Chav scum I was expecting!

I saw the most ****ty body kit on a pug this morning with horrible looking alloys that didn't look right on the car at all. I saw it at Tesco's but the driver was getting cash out so i couldn't take a picture. I followed it out laughing it was that bad.

OMG i found an old pic of my brothers 206... it was a few yaers back when he was alot younger... and yes we have all had this kind of phase but prepare yourself!

image_00006.jpg

Playing catch up is so underrated.
If I had the cash I'd buy every shaggin micra ever built and crush em... Just looking at it it is getting on my tit's.

a customer that turned up at my work in a duct taped bonnet scoop.:faint: