EVERYONE PLEASE READ!!

S3 Johnny

The grass isn't always greener
Reaction score
Hi Guys
This is just a thread to say a BIG THANK YOU to everyone on the forum:icon_thumright:,
Since i've owned my S3 you have been a great help, not just with question i've asked but reading other question which helps aswell.
Even if you havent liked my ideas or havent helped me yet i would still like to say thanks cause i'm sure you will help me soon.
I've got 3 words that i think sums up this forum.
"BEST FORUM EVER"
Thanks again guys, looking forward to posting my next thread.
Johnny :kissmyrings:

I think its without a doubt the best Audi site on the planet and the reason being is the members,I'm priviliged to be a moderator on here but know that without you lot this site would fall flat on its face. :icon_thumright:
:applaus::applaus::applaus::applaus::applaus::applaus:

At least some people can appreciate the work that goes on. Also to add this forum would be nothing without the great guys and knowledgable members we have.:respekt:

I agree with Mark, I know I certainly appreciate the advice and help on this forum and the people who run/maintain/moderate it.

Its saved me a shed load of cash and I've learnt a load about my car on here. I've even been able to save the bird a load of wedge too when working on her TT due to info from here.

You can always bet there's someone who's been there and done that so you dont end up cocking things up :)

agreed, without a doubt the best forum ive been a member of, its one thing people having the knowledge but its another thing for them to be willing to share it, for free, to save others the time and hassle that they more than likely went through themselves to gain the know how

great community on here too, lots of banter which makes it a nice place to be, i know im not the only one who spends an unhealthy amount of time on asn but its addictive lol

i know im not the only one who spends an unhealthy amount of time on asn but its addictive lol

Your right there mate, Iphone makes it worse! keeps me occupied when I should be working!

Great site thanks to the whole community!

Cheers Matt

I think ASN is a great place to be. Big respect to all the mod's and regular's who help make it what it is. Moderating a forum of this size can't be an easy job and in my opinion you've got the balance just right.

I'm not the most prolific poster but I do spend far too much time reading through what gets written on here. If you could add up how much time and money had been saved by the advice given out for free on these pages I bet the figures would be astounding. I would really miss ASN if it ceased to exist so please keep up the good work.

Agree with everyone here! It's definitely the best forum in terms of fairness, some people like to be different and get slated for it, not on Audisport! Great members, very helpful and very informative. It can only get better:icon_thumright:

yes it is a great forum... there are some bad bits tho...

Like:

im joking..... think i have learned to not ever bring them up again! point taken!! :icon_thumright:

the mods do a good job and all of said above. i love this forum as much as anyone else, been on here a long time. Dispite other threads perceptions i generally have a laugh on here too! We all love ASN, We just show it in different ways.

What an awesome site, only down side of it is that it take up all of my time!!! LOL

I love ASN.

heart1.gif
heart1.gif

yup best forum ive ever been on, ptretty much every bit of knowledge i have on my cars has been from this place....muchos respect to all of ya

I even consider this place to be bigger than the Mini scene which is a cult offering (i was member of 5 New Mini forums to be able to formualte that opinion)..... good work!!

Tim

Yes its a truly great forum i have been suggesting it to every Audi driver i have spoke to!

Yup..as a newish member and again someone who joins a forum each time I change the car (for all the obvious benifits) this is indeed the friendliest and most usefull I have used.

Theres seemes to be a maturity about the members here, little flaming or trolling goes on, instead respectfull banter when required. maybe we are all its just like the cars.........

Refined, good looking, punchy when required and always fun when well oiled!!

Well, thats enough about me, thanks to you all ...may I cry now?

Don't know/remember if I ever helped, but I agree completely. Even if I'm just looking for confirmation of something, or a bit of banter, this is my first port of call.