Eibach pro lowering springs

Not sure if you have magride, but if you don't, get the Bilstein B8 shocks to go with the Eibach springs (matched B12 kit).

I have that setup and is definitely the best suspension setup I have ever driven.

I don't have Magride but I definitely have my eye on the Bilstein shocks! Thanks for this. Do you have dogbone mount fitted as well?

That's awesome mate, thanks!
Are you definitely on the pro kit, not the sportline which sits lower?
Just measured mine on the standard mag ride springs and it's 670mm.......no wonder I step up into it lol

Reactions: Rob2k68
Just measured mine on the standard mag ride springs and it's 670mm.......no wonder I step up into it lol

Anytime, can't say for definite but I ordered Pro and the box states Pro, don't think the springs had a part number or model printed on them I think it just said Eibach. 670? Mine was on sport suspension before and it was 700+ haha wheels looked like a Go Kart

Reactions: -Ju-
Pro springs are black Sportlines are red.

Eibach Pro kit after it was first done on 18s. It's dropped slightly since then as it has bedded in I'm guessing.

Ride is a big improvement, much more stable and less drama under acceleration/braking. Just have to go a bit slower over speed bumps, not a big deal.

Do you have more pictures that you could share please?

I am very interested in the Eibach Pro kit, because I find the Eibach Sportline's drop to be too much. This looks to be perfect.

Looks super mate! Bet you are chuffed! I cant wait to get mine fitted now

For comparison my Sportback with mag ride and Eibach Sportline springs measures 645 front and 655 rear with 19” wheels.

With 18s it would be 640 front and 650 rear.

For comparison my Sportback with mag ride and Eibach Sportline springs measures 645 front and 655 rear with 19” wheels.

With 18s it would be 640 front and 650 rear.
That would mean that the pro's would sit 10mm higher, which is only 5-10mm lower than it is now if that's the case........Hmmm, may stick the H&R's on then instead

Reactions: Rob2k68
So this evening I got my backside in gear and fitted the H&R springs rather than the Eibachs pro's ( I bought both as I couldn't decide! )
I figured looking at other people's results, the pro's might not drop it quite enough and after having coilovers on my old 8P I was used to minimal arch gap.
I think it looks a damn sight better now!
The measurement to arch from the deck is 650mm all round from 670mm before

Attachments

• 20170613_210635-3024x2268.jpg
    20170613_210635-3024x2268.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 327
Reactions: Rob2k68 and AL_B
So this evening I got my backside in gear and fitted the H&R springs rather than the Eibachs pro's ( I bought both as I couldn't decide! )
I figured looking at other people's results, the pro's might not drop it quite enough and after having coilovers on my old 8P I was used to minimal arch gap.

Spot on.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Very nice mate looks stunning - good choice !

Hi guys,

Thought I would share some pictures now I have had my Eibach pro kit (30mm lowering springs) and H&R 15mm rear spacers fitted. They are terrible quality, but I will try and get some better ones soon when phone is sorted. Really pleased with how it is sitting now.

Before:

After:

Before Side Profile:

After Side Profile:

Doesn't look like a significant drop, but I am really pleased with the outcome.

Let me know your thoughts :)

L88 ONN

Reactions: Forbzeeee, Rob2k68 and AL_B