Not sure if its a repost but anyway here are some pictures:

audi_a3_concept_81087816x9.jpg

audia3_concept_810879a.jpg

10-audi-a3-sedan-live-geneva-2011.jpg

11-audi-a3-sedan-live-geneva-2011.jpg

00-audi-a3-sedan-live-geneva-2011.jpg

I dont like it tbh haha and the lights make it look like a blind man

I fackin Lav it!!!

it looks bigger though which is off putting, could just be the photos - but as a hatchback the 8P is a big car neways, we don't need an even bigger variant!!

I like it, but it just looks like an A4 with a little bit of boot missing. Not saying its a bad car though, I'd love it.

Interior look good!

I actually like it! Even though on a previous thread not many people did, I reckon it will be as successful as the currant bun! As with all things some people are afraid of change and less likely to be open minded. give it time though....

2011-Audi-A3-Concept-Interior-1280x960.htm

Hmm it looks wayyyy to plain to me but i suppose its a concept so may look much better if its made to a final product

The production model will more than likely look nothing like this. For me, this concept is ok though.

I think it's gorgeous. As has been said already though, it does look like an A4 with a modified rear end. Wouldn't say no to one! :laugh:

Paula x

i like it.. think the hatch will look brill !! any pic's of the hatch going round?

Have any of you guys watched the vid? Has some slick door handles, I quite like it the carbon fiber alloys are pretty special :wub: looks like they've gone for the saab look with the front lights and a little hint of bmw's new rear lights on the tails too. Lighting is very nice and the wing mirrors are immense IMO

Have a look-

YouTube - Audi A3 concept

oh btw engine bay = :drool:

Wow haven't seen that amazing DIS on any videos I've watched. Doubt the finished product will be this good but I can only hope.