R.I.P

mark_sarah

Limp mode!
Reaction score
After spending a fortune this happened:

1.jpg
home.php

Now looking for a replacement, anyone got any thing interesting?

Last edited:
Depends what the picture is of! - I'm not a facebooker so can't see anything. Perhaps try image shack or similar.

So it was stolen? Those damn image thieves!

(sorry, had to join in)

why have you parked it upside down?

The parking could be a bit better mate. :).

On a serious note, what happened?

See the tree to the left of it? There is an orange mark on it, where my car hit it.
It is a lane that is not wide enough for 2 cars, but some boy racer thought he could get passed without slowing down. I moved over, clipped the tree and rolled.
Most depressing thing, i was only doing bout 10mph.....

will add more pics.

Last edited:
LOL! totallt was not expecting that! As said, hope everyone was okay, i'm sure the cars a write off? How you manage it then mate : /

Got phone call from Audi garage today, they say it's borderline. Got to wait until Thursday, they will then tell me repair or write off.

Glad you are okay

(waiting for Jojo and the vultures line)

oooof, did the other bloke stop?.

Any accident you can walk away from is a 'good one' I suppose :(

Holy Cr@p.

I am glad you got out ok.

Did the boy racer stop/help etc i am sure you could argue at least a 50/50 claim then as he "forced" you over etc?

erm, if thats a T plate then that is defo a right off, its completely uneconomical to repair......bonnet, wing, door, quarter, roof, bumper, possibly sunroof, windscreen, door mirror/s..... that lot is worth more than 2k fitted by Audi and thats not including stuff underneath thats damaged.....

^^ I concure, my car was priced up by Audi with new Audi parts and lobur etc and came out at £4800 and that was for bonnet, wing, door, roof,back and quarter but I did buy it back for £700 and did the repairs myself (well Byzan A4 did) and it only cost including lots of shiney new bits and full re-spray and mapping, £3500 so bonus I say. If they offer you to buy it back and nothing is bent, do it :)

Glad all of you were ok

Your not getting that back mate, thats a total write off, to fix my s3, front drivers wing, headlight, front bumper and parts, grille etc, they have quoted £3250, so you havent got a chance :(

I got out with just cut palm's from crawling on the glass. The boy racer in the treved up Corsa did'nt stop.

The car is ********, there probably just goin through the motions.

I hope they offer the car back to me, as i spent loads on it getting to my liking.

Gonna be looking for an A3 1.8T sport quattro, if anyone know any for sale...

not bein funny but id be driving around trying to spot the corsa..... personally

not bein funny but id be driving around trying to spot the corsa..... personally

Good idea, a mate of mine got knocked off his Ducati by a white van.

He drove all around that night until he found a van with a red streak down the side. A quick phone call to the rozzers and the fella was shafted!

Jeeeeesuss!!! I hope your ok mate! Fingers crossed that all goes well for you!

Good idea, a mate of mine got knocked off his Ducati by a white van.

He drove all around that night until he found a van with a red streak down the side. A quick phone call to the rozzers and the fella was shafted!

prob wont be any marks on the corsa from what he's saying, i just thought it would be nice to track it down

**** mine.. glad no one was hurt. Where abouts are you in the uk? i know alot of people in the "boy racer" world, i could put out some feelers if your relativly local. Normally tends to work with just the threat of people looking for them they come forwards to avoid a mass riot!

For the record im not a boy racer.

Sorry your cars mashed up tho.. its deffo a right off.

gutting, was going to say i cant believe the other car didnt stop, but i actually (sadly) can believe it

same theres so much damage to the roof else id say it would worth salvaging but theres too much work involved there :(

bad times mate...

A mate of mine did basically the same thing in his Clio when a van took a corner really wide. My mate slammed on his brakes, one wheel got the grass, the car spun, hit a tree, flipped and rolled twice. The van guy stopped and called 999 but then claimed he was following my mate and saw the accident happen! *****.

Gutted for you though... looks like you had a nice little motor there (sorry if that's just salt to the wound).

Cheers all. Yes it was a really nice motor after i had finished with it, the only thing left to do was to remove them ugly looking rear Lexus lights, and put the standard ones back in..
If you zoom in you will be able to see all the nice shiney new bits, i spent a fortune on the handling, as well as the engine. I'm hoping i can buy the car back just to get all the parts back.

Could'nt go look for the Corsa because i was in the middle of no where, with no transport.

I will find out who it was eventually, as theres not many red corsa's with black bonnets, tinted windows, and whale tail on the roof.