why

Very strange! They've spent a bit on it though....

But the four spoke steering wheel tells me it's not a Sport!

:no:4 spoke steering wheel and standard seats Mmmm definately not a sport ,
and surely you would put a bulb in the O/S dip lamp that isnt working for the photo shoot
and what the hell did they do to the bonnet:Flush:

hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahahahhhhahahahahahaahahahha looks like someones built a garden shed on the bonnet

The slot on the bonnet is for the public to put there rubbish in. Keep Britain tidy.

holy shiz lol thats bad what a waste of a car its a nice colour aswell. maybe the car was a rusty ford fiesta in its past life and gods punishing it lol whats even more amazing is someone paid 4,300 for it and not only does it look like stevie wonder styled it its done 155 thou miles lol be funny if they join the forum.

Last edited:
haha basspower he will come on with hi im new here and im told i have an audi under here some where.
list of things to do one find the real car under all the crap and then report the guy i got the car from to audi so they can show him
the door next time he goes in there hi umm id like to buy a new audi so i can do some mods to it :slap:

Last edited:
The slot on the bonnet is for the public to put there rubbish in. Keep Britain tidy.

lmfao thats gotta be one of the funniest posts seen for ages lmfao

How is that dogs abortion at £4,400 when my S3 can't even fetch £5k?!

I only hope it's people messing about, and putting in bids for a laugh.