Going to test drive this today, is it too expensive?

It's not a bargain, but looks like a good spec.

Budget on getting those wheels refurbed every spring ;)

Ohh really, are they not good wheels? Ill check out the condition when I go to see it then.

Ohh really, are they not good wheels? Ill check out the condition when I go to see it then.

They look ok when mint... but the polished lip will always corrode at some point, and they'll be bucks to fix.

Not sure about the Approved Honda Guarantee ?

is the Quattro worth paying the extra for? Anyone know how much it was as an option when new?

Was quite disspointed with the power compared to my mums audi TT

thats quite expensive for that car, mine has slightly better spec, is a rare rcolour with nicer wheels , had same miles and was quite a bit less than that.
the 2.0T Q wont feel lightning fast in standard form compared to a 2.0T TT but with a remap it feels decently quick.
The quatrro is well worth it, no matter how wet you can just floor it no probs.

When i was looking for an A3 a couple of months ago i saw a few 2.0T s-lines with similar mileage for around £12k, ended up buying a 2.0TDi s-line instead :)

My last car was a Focus ST2 bought from a Honda dealer, that came with 12 months Honda warranty which meant if anything went wrong it would be sorted at an Honda dealership - so as long as the warranty covers everything (inc turbo) then it should be ok

Looks expensive to me, nice but expensive. Let me put it you like this - If you were the owner of that car and went to Audi to part exchange it they would only give you £10050!

looks like a nice car, the wheels look good, but I had some similar to that and they do need a refurb quite often, but I wouldn't let that put you off the car.

It depends how much the warranty is worth, how much would it be to buy the same car private and pay for your own warranty separate?

The wheels are really bad on it, but they have agreed to have them refurbed.

It felt really underpowered to what I expected though, felt more like a 2.0 than a 2.0T. I have asked them to check on the DV to see if thats a problem and get them to change it before hand. See what they come back with tomoz

Tbh mate, if you have doubts now, I would walk away. Especially for the top dollar they are asking!

is the Quattro worth paying the extra for? Anyone know how much it was as an option when new?

I think it was around the same as DSG, 1400 quid (inc VAT) in the Nov 2006 brochure.

there was a 55 plate one of these in audi driver mag , looked a very nice car less miles and good mods £11k i can get you contact no if you want

there was a 55 plate one of these in audi driver mag , looked a very nice car less miles and good mods £11k i can get you contact no if you want

Do you have any more details and pictures etc?

what i have to consider is that I have a 1.6 a3 sport 07 plate that I have been offered £10k trade in, the final baloon payment to audi is less than £8k so im trying to keep that and trade it in. Just got to decide wether to keep it and trade it, or just hand it back to audi.

I bought the exact same car from new and Quattro cost me a couple of grand extra. It's very worth it IMHO however for me it was a Quattro A3 or a GTI if I didn't get 4WD.

Do you have any more details and pictures etc?

what i have to consider is that I have a 1.6 a3 sport 07 plate that I have been offered £10k trade in, the final baloon payment to audi is less than £8k so im trying to keep that and trade it in. Just got to decide wether to keep it and trade it, or just hand it back to audi.

a3 2.0 tfsi quattro o5 plate 37k miles, akoya silver, milltek , mtm map , full audi body kit + loads more £11k 07966319341 hth

Last edited by a moderator: