Money waiting if someone can fit my lights !

crypric23

Never satisfied
Reaction score
Facelift LED Rear Lights - Adapter - Audi A3 8PA Sportback

all boxed and ready to go including Adapters ,Happy to pay !

ASAP ! Like now !

check the other thread you were chatting in, I advised I know someone in derbyshire, PM all wanted & will forward to him

Nathan (N8KOW) said he can do them on the other thread - he lives 5 mins from me so he's prob closer than Matt.

Was the loom connected then?

i think i may have started 2 threads so i am ending this all info on

THREAD.

Any one in wilmslow / manchester area with a vag-com?

Wanting to do this on my 3dr but what is the adapter you mention?

Wanting to do this on my 3dr but what is the adapter you mention?

I've got the 09 facelift rear lights mate. And there just plug and play as already said, adapter are not needed for 3door just for the sportsback. Its about 10min job or less.

I've been thinking about putting the new rear lights on my 3dr 3.2 for a while now - it's taken a while to try to figure out the difference between the pre and post facelift rears, but now I know I can see that they are so much nicer.

The comments regarding the simple fitting of these means that I'll be ordering a set from Audi in Birmingham this week.

It'll be my first proper mod - although I did replace the sticky-up cigar lighter with the flappy cover, much neater!

I've been thinking about putting the new rear lights on my 3dr 3.2 for a while now - it's taken a while to try to figure out the difference between the pre and post facelift rears, but now I know I can see that they are so much nicer.

The comments regarding the simple fitting of these means that I'll be ordering a set from Audi in Birmingham this week.

It'll be my first proper mod - although I did replace the sticky-up cigar lighter with the flappy cover, much neater!

get them ordered you do right!

where did you get the cover for the cigar lighter from and how much are they?

sounds a good easy way to neaten the centre console