Liquid S3 thingy...

S3 Paul

Reaction score
Well after a large problem ( foooked turbo) iv been told i should have had gauges such as an afr and boost gauge in the car and i would have seen the problem coming... not sure if thats true but, i was looking at them anyhow, Are these a realy good bit of kit or just a flash toy that trusts the ecu ??
If they are jolly good where is the best place to get one? i saw them on ebay...

S£ has one and he knows the bloke who makes them so hes your man to speak to Paul.

Good bit of kit, can check maf readings, boost presure etc... Handy device to own...

I fancy one as apouse to gauges but dont want to lose a vent, they should do a housing for them for the a pillar.

I have one, had it fitted in my 20v passat, vent is for a passat so not much use to you, but the display its self is, selling if you are intrested?

But it wont work on the s3 will it! Thought you had to buy the right one for the car!

But it wont work on the s3 will it! Thought you had to buy the right one for the car![/quot

yes it will work on any 20v engine, and some others as well, I have an S3 and I tried it on it, works fine.