Revo vs CC

280NM converts to 210ftlb ;)

Doh! Maybe I should have read that bit a little clearer! :keule:

Well judging by what everyone's saying, I'm not sure which one I'd go for now! I'd like the kick in your butt feeling, but I like my long gear changes, suits my driving style better, so maybe the CC would be better.

Any good deals on at the moment Carl that might persuade me? :)

where are you omegadirective? if you're local I could take you out in mine..

I think the CC was nice, but, revo, for my driving style, is more useable. It's there when you want it. Short and sharp. Done.

i'd have to agree. same ere, im in midlands/ london south east if you want a test drive

where are you omegadirective? if you're local I could take you out in mine..

I think the CC was nice, but, revo, for my driving style, is more useable. It's there when you want it. Short and sharp. Done.

I live in Aberdeen I'm afraid so a bit far for me. :( Thanks for the offer though!

If Carl can offer me a good Revo'd discount then I'm sure I'd be willing to go for it! :p

midlands here as well....be a bit quicker than usual due to unwanted aerodynamics modification

I vote Jabba (not biased at all). There's a monumental shove of torque and it pulls through the range. The graph from Jabba is in my sig and another graph from awesome GTI is here:

http://www.david.barber.zen.co.uk/S3/awesome_results.JPG

To be honest though Jabba is pretty far from you. Is Star Performance anywhere near you? EssThree used to rave on about them, and I'd expect them to do custom mapping based on your preference.

I'd go Jabba to....and I've been in and driven other S3's with different maps...the torque from low revs is amazing, 6th gear pulls just like 4th....

Makes an interesting read :)

I vote CC but... well thats just me :D

Good to hear that what we say is true, nice and smooth yet holds power at higher RPM!

As you have all mentioned it is down to how you want the car to drive but, we can change all this in Phase 2 tuning to suit your needs a little more :)

Also I am sorry to plug this but - it might be of good info!

We are offering the Custom-Code Phase 1 remap with Forge 007P DV and Green Cotton panel filter for £350.00 all in fitted :)

Mike

I see that offer on the cc forum, that's a good deal....

Tis a good deal. Ive allready got those mods and Revo is on my doorstep so Im trying that out if I get my **** in gear end of the month.

I am just sorting the package deals on the Audi range at the moment so they should be up in the JBS section very soon :D

Minty: Custom-Code offer a mobile service if this helps at all? Can be done at your home or work address, so it will save you having to take a day off or messing around going to the local shop :)

Mike

Mike, does the £350 include the map, parts and the fitting of the parts, and regarding the mobile fitment, how long does it take???

Its the same deal i got this time last year but i paid about £100 more than that and still thought it was good value.

The mobile service was really good they cam round took my keys fitted the bits tested the car put the Map on and off we went for a test drive all in all it was about 1hr 15mins and they were on their way.

Mike, thanks for clearing that up :)

seems like the deal i got last year is still good value then.