new alloys...

mrjheeta

Reaction score
finally got some new alloys for the a4...
ended up getting amg reps,
what u guys think?

not the best pic, but ill be getting them put on from a friend in the morning whos got his mobile tyre fit van...

14012009464fi0.jpg

lol yeah i will if i can find one the right size...

are they the same as yours rocko? they look different to the ones in your pictures...
but if u say so i suppose they are! i am still waiting to get them put on my car, matey didnt come around this morning, jsut finding out when he can do it now...

Nice wheels!!!!
Are they Reps?? reason I ask is because Rocko's are genuine If im right and I noticed a slight difference the way the sit with reps. Still a ****** nice alloy though. Cant wait to see them on.
Ive seen quite alot of cheap rep packages at good prices too. Well done!!!!

yeah they are reps mate, i didnt really fancy forking out 1400 pounds for a genuine set... i cant wait until monday until i get them on, ill clean the car then get some pics up!!! im a happy man!!!

ok, its taken ages, after being messed about from my mate (he did one alloy then left lol) i took it down to the local tyre shop, had them done, here r a few pics. let me know what u guys think...

before:

19082008297uk3.jpg

after:

24012009471ml8.jpg

24012009472rk7.jpg

24012009473fp2.jpg

i'm quite pleased, i'll get some better pics after i clean the car n give it a polish... still need to get my front bumper sorted from when the tow truck ripped it off but all things will get done slowly...

i took the tyres off my old alloys, they are 235/35/19s, i think that this size seems to be standard (correct me if i'm wrong anybody)?

nope you are correct been looking into tyres for my 19s how low has your car been dropped?? on coilovers or springs?

its dropped 45mm, on wietec springs and dampers, maybe a bit too much if i think about it, i'd probably only go 35-40mm if i cud do it again...

thanks doc, thanks chris... im a bit scared actually, got this feeling im going to scratch them... probably today sometime lol

Yeaaahhh now they Look Sweet mate. What a Massive improvement!
Stay away from them Curbs, I was Very close the other day - Instant Sweat on!!!

yeah i get well scared, so im driving very very carefully these days...