Few pics of supersprint exhaust!!!

S3BLX

Reaction score
Few pics of the exhaust i've recently bought off jim S3. oh and seen his car in the flesh with bt......all i can say is wow that thing is gonna be foooooooking fast! Top job Jim.

Sorry car really needs a clean but is to cold so just a few pics now. I will get some vids up soon so you can hear what it sound like, i personally really like it, and the sound is awesome! oh and its the race exhaust.

I know it wont be to everyones taste, but hey i like it.
P1010209.jpg

P1010212.jpg

s3s3s3.jpg

s3s3.jpg

easy fella looks good get some vids up would be nice to see how it sounds.

get some shortened plates on that looks the biz!

it looks ok...not for me but not chavvy like i would have expected..... it needs straightening up though!!

yea i think i'd have to see in the flesh but nice to see something a little different. needs straightnening though

in what way straightening up???

couple more pics of car now its abit cleaner.
P1010213.jpg

P1010214.jpg

P1010216.jpg

P1010218.jpg

P1010219.jpg

P1010220.jpg

P1010222.jpg

oh and i've sprayed grill surround black, instead of black and red....... U like????

looks very nice that does. to be honest i was liking the red surround. (just to complicate things more!)

ooooh BLX you need to get that rear wiper changed for a Polo item...looks loads better mate

na mate, ill try and take some at the weekend, although if you do a search you'll find plenty

that looks really good. What age polo are they off, i want one. Cheers for the pic. its on my to do list.

i think its 04 plate onwards with Touran blade....you need to order the cap too to cover the bolt..... do a search for threads, there are quite a few who have posted the part numbers

I like, use to have a Sebring 4" oval on my gti but chose a Supersprint twin pipe for the S3. I kinda liked the red you had in the grill before but all black is still good.

If you can, get some vids up. Mine's louder than oem without drawing to much attention. I'm guessing yours roars :)

oh and i've sprayed grill surround black, instead of black and red....... U like????

i wanna do mine, does just surround come off or do ya need to take the bumper off

The surround comes off sep so really easy to do.