ETKA 7 updates

Thanks to you guys in this thread I have updated my ETKA to 706 but in my updates folder there is still updates 667 through to 677, I cant remember which version I was running before the update.
I presume as the updates are still in the folder they don’t need to be applied, is there any way to check if they have been applied

Thanks Matt

Mattty, from my experience & my updates are stored on a network drive, it doesnt seem to update to the newer versions without the prior updates mate as if you were on 701, it wont install 703 until 702 has been installed & the updates actually stay in the update folder as per our tel call earlier fella.

Has someone else had different experience of this than me cause all my updates remain in folder regardless if installed already which is perfect for me should I have to reinstall OS as I often do every 120 days or so.

But thanks for heads up on the ISO, fairly easy then.

Yup that is correct. If ETKA says you are running at 706 then you have the latest version.

The updates are sequential - it will only install 706 if 705 was installed and will only install 705 if 704 was installed. Those updates are more than likely ETKA7 rather than 7.1 which is why it is ignoring them. You can just move them out of the update folder.

Anything better in the new update? Is it worth all this hassle to update

I am ver 7 597

was wondering the differences too though I guess version 7 will only update so far before you need 7.1? Im only on 622 so i have a bit to download!!!

Out of interest, does anybody have the prices working with it? I know they change often but a rough price would be handy at times.

decided to try to update my ETKA version 7 as it only at update 622. I joined the Toureg site but when I'm having difficulties with the deadlock access area. I havent received the email link to activate it despite requesting the code several times. Is there anywhere else I can download the updates from?