RS3 Build Tracker Spreadsheet

Morning All, Weekly Update
InTransit: 2 Carbons (hef, HulkRS3) and 1 Vorsprung for (C....).
March Delivery: 1 x Carbon and 1 x Vorsprung. (Feb is a shorter month ;) )
Seems Carbons are coming through slowly and the odd Vorsprung ordered very early are bring processed.
Carbon delivery timescales bears out the post from @Patrickv back in Sep27 (https://audi-sport.net/xf/threads/tracking-our-new-rs3.428354/post-3705614) indicated Standard and Carbon editions to have a delivery timescales of 17-21 weeks so far. (some comfort).

Reactions: cooperp, Jay 1234, WilsonRS and 6 others
Happy Days :) :racer: Just had the email ''Your car is built and on it's way to the UK'' that's brightened a suffering with a bad cold Monday up

Reactions: AndyVWR, Kevmoz, Waq1 and 9 others
Happy Days :) :racer: Just had the email ''Your car is built and on it's way to the UK'' that's brightened a suffering with a bad cold Monday up
Positive news for us Vorsprung orders, its moving... 2nd or 3rd Vorspung. And spreadsheet updated....

Reactions: Rs31981, Snake Pliskin, Jassyo06 and 1 other person
Dealer replied to my email from last week to say he can see the car is at the port so expects "the car to be with us in the next two weeks"

Reactions: RS03???, kayemill and Daggerit
Praise the God almighty.....lol

Reactions: Mike.46 and Snake Pliskin
Dealer replied to my email from last week to say he can see the car is at the port so expects "the car to be with us in the next two weeks"
4th Vorsprung ! built and in Transit. Wow. Yes a good Monday morning.

Praise the God almighty.....lol

You might get yours sooner than you think Jassy lad :icon thumright:
If you have not done so already, it may be worth asking if your current build slot can be advised - at least you have a guide then.

Reactions: Jassyo06
You might get yours sooner than you think Jassy lad :icon thumright:
If you have not done so already, it may be worth asking if your current build slot can be advised - at least you have a guide then.
I'll drop him an email today mate,not had any correspondence from the guy for 3 months just ones from Audi UK

Reactions: Snake Pliskin
Exact same email this morning, another vorsprung on the way!

Reactions: RS03???, Daggerit, Mike.46 and 1 other person
I'll drop him an email today mate,not had any correspondence from the guy for 3 months just ones from Audi UK
Yeah I know you are relaxed about the date, but I think after 3 months it is not unreasonable to ask if a guide can be advised to you.
Certainly worth asking the question in any case :icon thumright:

Yeah I know you are relaxed about the date, but I think after 3 months it is not unreasonable to ask if a guide can be advised to you.
Certainly worth asking the question in any case :icon thumright:
Checked with Brighton and no movement no surprise there l don't expect any movement until at least May...Glen

• Sad
Reactions: Rs31981, Mike.46 and Snake Pliskin
Checked with Brighton and no movement no surprise there l don't expect any movement until at least May...Glen
oh well it was worth a check mate and at least now you 'know' no movement.
I'm sure there will be a meaningful update by May but you might hear from them before then.

Last edited:
Reactions: Jassyo06
In case anyone has their car at Emden and is wondering how long, this could be your answer. No promises though.

• Wow
Reactions: HulkRS3, Jassyo06 and Mike.46
Spreadsheet - Tracker for new RS3 2022 models with, Variant type, member name, when order placed, delivered and Estimate build date given,
For sake of anonymity blanked out the member names, will show on request.
Summary 32 RS3 orders have been placed, 2 completed by end of this week.

If you wish your details updated and shown, let me know, and I will update on a weekly basis. Mine is a Vorsprung so will be around updating this for a good while.

View attachment 246549

Hi, I also have a Vorsprung on order. Paid my deposit on the 15th Sept 2021. I am being told build week 34! Can you check mine and update? Thanks!

Reactions: RS03???
Hi, I also have a Vorsprung on order. Paid my deposit on the 15th Sept 2021. I am being told build week 34! Can you check mine and update? Thanks!
Added, Saloon or Sportsback and Colour to update when you can,

In case anyone has their car at Emden and is wondering how long, this could be your answer. No promises though.

View attachment 249207
T.M.I lol as i've said before my TTS sat at the port for 6 weeks but luckily enough my dealer was in Grimsby so they get cars very quickly it can also take up tp 2 weeks from the port in the UK to the dealership......delivery has so many time variants

Reactions: Snake Pliskin
T.M.I lol as i've said before my TTS sat at the port for 6 weeks but luckily enough my dealer was in Grimsby so they get cars very quickly it can also take up tp 2 weeks from the port in the UK to the dealership......delivery has so many time variants
Is there still an issue with HGV drivers? I know this was a ‘thing’ some months ago however, it’s not mentioned much anymore. I wonder if this could/is having an affect on vehicles being moved from the ports and onto the dealerships?

Is there still an issue with HGV drivers? I know this was a ‘thing’ some months ago however, it’s not mentioned much anymore. I wonder if this could/is having an affect on vehicles being moved from the ports and onto the dealerships?
There's still a shortage of drivers, don't know how it would affect delivery... but the media has got Bojo's parties to talk about now instead :tearsofjoy:

There's still a shortage of drivers, don't know how it would affect delivery... but the media has got Bojo's parties to talk about now instead :tearsofjoy:
Because there will be a shortage of drivers to drive the car transporters no? I assume thats how they are transferred from ports to dealerships?

Because there will be a shortage of drivers to drive the car transporters no? I assume thats how they are transferred from ports to dealerships?
Yeah I get what you mean, just not sure how it's affecting the car industry. There's probably less cars to deliver at the moment, so fewer drivers might not matter so much :sweatsmile:

Reactions: M7
There's never been a shortage of HGV drivers lol.

Do the ships still come into three ports in the UK?

My estimated build date is now week 30.

Much better as if it stays then I should get the car in August.

Of course it could move forward or backwards still. However August delivery would be 1 year from order to delivery.

Reactions: Patrickv, AndyVWR, kayemill and 2 others
Hi. Have been sitting on the side lines... please add me to the list.

RS3 Carbon Sportback. Tango Red. C&S, RS dynamic pack. Ordered last week in October 21 with Stansted Audi. No updates on a build date as yet. Sales guy said April delivery as his best guess... my new Cayman to replace my TTRS was ordered around the same time and at least they call me once a month to say... no update! Anyway, I'll keep you posted folks.
Twins then other than roof rails for me ;)

TX.

I wonder..........................

Vw Audi ship

• Love
Reactions: RS03???, Snake Pliskin and HulkRS3
Hi. Have been sitting on the side lines... please add me to the list.

RS3 Carbon Sportback. Tango Red. C&S, RS dynamic pack. Ordered last week in October 21 with Stansted Audi. No updates on a build date as yet. Sales guy said April delivery as his best guess... my new Cayman to replace my TTRS was ordered around the same time and at least they call me once a month to say... no update! Anyway, I'll keep you posted folks.
Welcome, updated. Quite a few orders placed when the books opened are in the same boat of no build week allocated.

Weser Highway looked like it was anchored overnight just off shore however now making it's way into port.

Weser Highway looked like it was anchored overnight just off shore however now making it's way into port.
Probably the sea's too heavy and all the cargo has shifted about and bumped into each other :puke2:

Seriously though Hull and Grimsby both have locks into the harbour so maybe waiting for the correct height of tide

• Haha
Reactions: HulkRS3
Hi all,

Been lurking for a little while now trying to guess how many years my order will take to arrive.

But somehow I got news my Vorsprung is build week 8! I only ordered the car a few weeks ago.
I sold my Golf R 7.5 three weeks ago and bought a 5k run around Golf MK6 TDI thinking I would have it for a year.
Dealer said I should get it early April, I'm in shock. I guess nobody want's white but I love the white / black effect.

Order Details :

Order date - 12/01/2022
Confirmed Build week 8
White RS3 Sportback Vorsprung with no additional extras

• Wow
Reactions: Terminator x, RS03???, Mike.46 and 1 other person
Hi all,

Been lurking for a little while now trying to guess how many years my order will take to arrive.

But somehow I got news my Vorsprung is build week 8! I only ordered the car a few weeks ago.
I sold my Golf R 7.5 three weeks ago and bought a 5k run around Golf MK6 TDI thinking I would have it for a year.
Dealer said I should get it early April, I'm in shock. I guess nobody want's white but I love the white / black effect.

Order Details :

Order date - 12/01/2022
Confirmed Build week 8
Mine was BW49 2021 and I got confirmation on Monday it was actually built, so 7-8 weeks behind the BW :(

Hi all,

Order Details :

Order date - 12/01/2022
Confirmed Build week 8
Welcome, Added to the spreadsheet. Good news on your Build Week.

Reactions: Sihfty
Mine was BW49 2021 and I got confirmation on Monday it was actually built, so 7-8 weeks behind the BW :(
To be honest as much as I want it, I wouldn't mind a slight delay. I had planned to bank some dollar while currently not having a car on finance for the first time in 10 years.

Reactions: Mike.46 and Jassyo06