RS3 Build Tracker Spreadsheet

But if 1st Feb surely you would wait until 1st March for the new 22 plate ?
I would/will/am doing unless of course it hasnt arrived by then, in theory it's a week behind this one, the thought of driving a breand new car out into all the salt and grit just doesnt appeal to me, I know it will get it all next year but the newness will have faded by then

Reactions: Jassyo06 and Snake Pliskin
do you think guys s3 21 plate will drop in price when new 22 plate will show up ?
Nope
New plate will make no difference.
I have a Macan due (in country but not at dealership) and I'll be taking it asap February or not.

C69C3B30 519E 4D89 9AE6 38A7A8EAE32E

Best news to kick off a Friday

Reactions: AndyVWR, Jay 1234, WilsonRS and 6 others
Mine is a Kemora Grey Saloon Carbon Edition. You’ve listed it as Daytona :)
Spoke to MK Audi today as i’ve heard nothing since placing the order in Oct. They said they know nothing. No surprise really.
Cheers, Updated. I had the same update from my dealer yesterday. No update to surprise me.

whose car is this then at Lincoln Audi ?

Aaaaa

Fff

Reactions: Jay 1234
Weekly Sunday Morning Update.
If any new members wish to add their purchase to this list, please ping on this thread.
Anyhow summary of cars ordered during the 1st couple of weeks of Books opening:
2 Standard Editions - Handed across.
10 Carbons were ordered - 7 had confirmed bw, only 3 were handed over. Lets hope, the remaining 7 are just around the corner. After these 2 weeks, just silence.
1 Launch edition - Handed Over.
7 Vorsprung's had Build Weeks - no update.

Morning, just to add the order I have placed was on 30/11/21 and will be tango red ! Which doesn’t seem a popular colour?? They gave me an estimated delivery date of 29/09/22 !! He did say there is good possibility the car arrives earlier….. my fingers are crossed, thanks to rs3?? For the spreadsheet, for some reason I have to check it daily !!

Reactions: RS03???, 3vans and Cheifweasel
Checked in on mine yesterday, still have an unconfirmed build week of 36. Had some spiel telling me that they expected this to come forward far quicker as unconfirmed build weeks are just for holding purposes, but I'm running out of patience. Rapidly

I ordered on the launch day

• Wow
Reactions: 3vans and RS03???
Yessss

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220128-103328_Outlook.jpg
    Screenshot_20220128-103328_Outlook.jpg
    106.5 KB · Views: 111
Reactions: Rs31981, 3vans, JamesOff and 5 others
Morning, just to add the order I have placed was on 30/11/21 and will be tango red ! Which doesn’t seem a popular colour?? They gave me an estimated delivery date of 29/09/22 !! He did say there is good possibility the car arrives earlier….. my fingers are crossed, thanks to rs3?? For the spreadsheet, for some reason I have to check it daily !!
Hi @BenRS, Updated to show the Tango Red. There are at the moment 6 Tango Red's of these on order. I tend to do the update as I am informed and do a full re-post on a Sunday to keep the size of the thread low. Hoping, there will be more positive updates as members are notified, when their cars enter build, ship and pickup, which personally lifts up the spirits,

Reactions: Bensrs3, Cheifweasel and NevMan
Lol is this a weird physic guessing game

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Johnny Wishbone :tearsofjoy:
Maybe we need Inspector Todd ;)

• Haha
Reactions: Jassyo06, Cheifweasel and 8YARWY
I would/will/am doing unless of course it hasnt arrived by then, in theory it's a week behind this one, the thought of driving a breand new car out into all the salt and grit just doesnt appeal to me, I know it will get it all next year but the newness will have faded by then
I'd be of the same mindset my Voodoo blue S3 arrived in October 2017 ....you hardly see the newness come winter hardly see the car actually...winter soon takes that new look off the car......never again

Reactions: NevMan and Mike.46
I'd be of the same mindset my Voodoo blue S3 arrived in October 2017 ....you hardly see the newness come winter hardly see the car actually...winter soon takes that new look off the car......never again

luckily the winter has been fairly mild since getting my car so not too bad so far. Two week forecast looks similar so fingers crossed might get away with it.
For me it was mainly driven by getting rid of the Merc whilst it was still worth 90% retained value and the added bonus of getting a super rare car (for now) which certainly adds another layer of specialness for sure. I can’t see the shine wearing off, as it didn’t with my last RS3.

Reactions: NevMan
Carbon finally competes build….but

original BW42
New BW2
Took 3 weeks to complete.
Still quoting 6 weeks to deliver!

Reactions: RS03??? and Rs31981
And you had a confirmed build week of 48 last year, Mine started build on week 3 so much for hoping it would be built now.
Hopefully yeah, with mine supposedly getting built before xmas, holidays probably delayed mine by a few weeks too

Reactions: Rs31981
And you had a confirmed build week of 48 last year, Mine started build on week 3 so much for hoping it would be built now.
Haha funny, mine STILL has a build week of 49-2021, although saying that I have a sneaky feeling it's probably built and parked waiting for some chip laden ecu's

Reactions: RS03??? and Rs31981
Hopefully yeah, with mine supposedly getting built before xmas, holidays probably delayed mine by a few weeks too
Another funny post, maybe the planners at Audi forgot that Christmas was also planned for December hence the extra delay?

@RS03??? you could probably update my actual build week to 0422 now we know it’s built and on the way over.

Reactions: RS03???
Pulled forward 3 weeks from wk 12 going in the rite direction
Image 3

Reactions: RS03??? and kayemill
Has anyone who ordered after December 20th been given a build date ??
Been keeping an eye on this forum for a while now mate :readit: Probably p**s'd off with this question by now? but here goes....
When are you expecting your car buddy???:friends:

Reactions: RS03???, Snake Pliskin and Jassyo06
Been keeping an eye on this forum for a while now mate :readit: Probably p**s'd off with this question by now? but here goes....
When are you expecting your car buddy???:friends:
Hey mate howzit going my cheap bit of new Audi 8Y TAT is likely due around August/September

• Haha
Reactions: RS03???, 8YARWY, Snake Pliskin and 1 other person
Hey mate howzit going my cheap bit of new Audi 8Y TAT is likely due around August/September
Jeez! Not sure I could cope with that lol
Long wait

• Haha
Reactions: 8YARWY, Snake Pliskin and Jassyo06